Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25I coming back?

th3 guru

Greenlighter
Hi everyone.
About a week ago I made a post (which was also my NMI) about my first trip and what happened.
It was a 25I-NBOMe, or I think it was because it was almost nothing like LSD.
It was bitter, the actual trip came 5 hours late, confusing, instead of vivid and lucid visuals, disorientation instead of euphoria and no sweating.
But this post is about what's been happening since.
The day I made the post was when I took half and half of Nbomb, 3 hours apart.
The actual trip started around 7 am on Sunday, and ended completely at 6 am on Monday.
But since then, I've been having very small, barely noticeable illusions or just distortions in vision.
And every time that has been the case, my eyes were diluted, as if parts of the chemical are still in my brain.
The way I imagine it, the full effect is an open door, but what I'm getting is a slight opening at the door frame.
It's weird and I'm wondering if it's normal.
If it helps at all, here's a link to that post: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/821621-Hello-everyone!

Thanks a lot, any help or info is appreciated.

That would be HPPD-ish, although it takes much longer to consider actual HPPD a possibility for reals because slight after-effects can be normal for some time after. NBOMe's may have a stronger tendency to cause such issues than LSD, but we are not here to guess about what drug you took.
It has nothing to do with the drug still being active in your brain, your visual cortex is apparently a bit affected and some people are more sensitive to it than others (a working theory is that it heavily depends on individual sensitivities).

Get your drugs tested if you apparently don't have 'reliable' quality ratings or standards in your scene. And be extra on the look out for any such after-effects if you trip again - on something good that time I hope. First don't trip until it clears up and see how long that takes. If it doesn't go away after a long ass time operate under the assumption that it's likely HPPD, then avoid drugs indefinitely especially the visually active ones - which spans beyond psychedelics.

And don't call them nbombs please.

Thanks for the info. The thing is I've already had weed and MDMA since the trip, but it's still the same. I mean it hasn't really gotten worse or anything. I did buy testing kits and the MD is blacker than black, but I haven't tested any blotters yet.

If you do, extract the drug out of the blotter with some alcohol otherwise your Marquis is just gonna char the paper... But better just use Ehrlich's (lsd test kit)

slow onset is not NBOME profile, it hits 2 or 3 times faster than lsd.

I threw all mine away when 1p-lsd came available. (wasted money, oh well, I kinda liked it in 1/4's but hated stronger doses)
The reason I threw it was to protect my assigns and successors after I die: what if they thought it were safe and took 2 tabs and died thinking I might have enjoyed them with the same trust as lsd. I do tell people lysergamides are gentle on the body.

I threw all mine away when 1p-lsd came available. (wasted money, oh well, I kinda liked it in 1/4's but hated stronger doses)
The reason I threw it was to protect my assigns and successors after I die: what if they thought it were safe and took 2 tabs and died thinking I might have enjoyed them with the same trust as lsd. I do tell people lysergamides are gentle on the body.
Then I don't know what I took, but it wasn't lsd.
Also, my hearing was more distorted than my vision. If there was a solid continuous noise coming from somewhere, i.e. highway cars or static, it wasn't continuous, instead it was vibrating and pulsating.

I have had those auditory effects on DOC (but also on nbome)
Doc comes on slowly

I have had those auditory effects on DOC (but also on nbome)
Doc comes on slowly
I just read a wiki page about DOC, and I'm pretty sure that's what it was. Couldn't find any info on taste of the chemical, but every other effect that I felt is there.
Thanks for bringing it up, Pupnik.

keep in mind that there is a whole family of DOx chemicals - just as there are a number of NBOMe and other NBOx drugs.

it could be one of any number of hallucinogenic drugs in circulation.

I've had nbome trips take about 3 hours to begin, probably on fifty percent of my trips with it.

could have to do with complexed or not and which nbome it is but it is very normal to have them take a long time to come up