• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

25i and meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heifneisbfi

I took some 25i around 4am last night I have come down for the most part but 18 hours later I am still seeing tracers and I had taken a few capsules I thought were mdma but defiantly were not and I'm twacking out pretty hard was about a half gram of it I took have been seeing people out of the corner of my eye, my toes,ankles,fingers,elbows,knees are all purple as fuck and dick has shriveled up to about 1/4 of the size... should I be concerned about this? Do I need medical attention?

We're not doctors or medical professionals here on bluelight. I would go to a hospital and get checked out. Tell them what's happening, which drugs you took, any medications you take, and how many of the drugs you took. You will not get into legal trouble for doing this. Stay safe.

that sounds awful, only you can answer that question.... I personally have been on this combo before , the comedown sucks

25i + meth

I took some 25i 1 and 1/2 tabs but they were 4 times the size as your regular blotter tabs around 4am last night I have come down for the most part but 18 hours later I am still seeing tracers and I had taken a few capsules I thought were mdma but defiantly were not and I'm twacking out pretty hard was about a half gram of it I took have been seeing people out of the corner of my eye, my toes,ankles,fingers,elbows,knees are all purple as fuck and dick has shriveled up to about 1/4 of the size... should I be concerned about this? Do I need medical attention?

Whilte I am not a medical doctor you should definately seek help as it seems like you have extremely bad vasoconstriction. Mephedrone used to do this to people back in the day and 25i-nbome is notorious for causing vasoconstriction problems.

We can't say with any certainty if you're in danger. If you are still having these symptoms, get medical attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.