View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25c nbome

IdahoIG

Greenlighter
I recently purchased a strip of 25c nbome and tried it out and the trip lasted 4 hours, does anyone know if the chemical lasts any longer bear in mind I've taken LSD multiple times before and wanted to try the nbome series.

When you say lasted 4 hours is that onset to sober?

I find there is a good 4/5 hours in most Lysergamides, (haven't tried them all) then things appear to taper quickly compared to the plateau. It is dull in comparison imo, however I'm still tripping and can't sleep.

I find there is a good 4/5 hours in most Lysergamides, (haven't tried them all) then things appear to taper quickly compared to the plateau.

The NBOMEs are not lysergamides

That sounds about in line with expectation. Never taken it but from what I understand...

I have experience with NBome, every trip lasted 6-10 hours for me. Some were soft, some heavy, depends on the blotter but the lenght was not less than 6 hours.

For me it didn't take more than 6 hours (once 25C-NBOMe, once 25D-NBOMe) and I got mostly a feeling for the nature of the trip but not really strong effects. I didn't like the side effects so I distrust and abandoned all NBOMe's even though I have a lot of different kinds.

There is a 25C-NBOMe thread:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/678908-The-Big-amp-Dandy-25C-NBOMe-Thread-Part-3

You can use the Index and the FAQ via links at the top, or just ask :)