View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25c NBOMe experience

LePsychonaut44

Greenlighter
M and myself have taking 25x NBOMe compounds a handful of times, and have always had very intense visuals, this last time however we took 1800ug bucally on blotter and went in my hot tub and lit up a bowl of some Dank cannabis. The trip came on very intensely the water seemed to be over powering in terms of motion and my sense of being far too hot. Quickly things visually escalated from 'breathing' trees and houses to what seemed like a vortex of various colored wires in the air. They seemed to have a very tangible effect to them as I could move my hands and they would uniformly move in sync with one another. We had a Bluetooth speaker playing some dubstep however at one point the music must've stopped playing but everything I would hear sounded like the dubstep still was playing I couldn't tell honestly whether it was legit music or just auditory distortion of the hot tub and wind. The hot tub has various shades of LED lights and I had it set on a sort of indigo however there was a whole spectrum of different colors. The most unique experience from this trip was the sort of 'Aztec' patterns (and I say that loosely) all over my body, very intricate fractal geometric figures that moved and breathed. A wonderful experience indeed, anyone else experience such phenomenon on 25c NBOMe? ?