View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25c NBOME cross tolerance with DOC?

Tweak Thizz

Bluelighter
Hey guys, I got 5mg Tab of doc and I wanted to take it this weekend, however, I did 25c 800 micrograms about 5 days ago, then 4 days before that I dosed as well,so on saturday it'll be exactly a week. Is a week long enough to be able the effects of the doc?

DOC and Nbomes have similar mechanisms of action afaik. It would most likely be dulled considerably. 5 mg of DOC sounds like a pretty heavy dose. Never done it but it seems pretty high.

DOC and Nbomes have similar mechanisms of action afaik. It would most likely be dulled considerably. 5 mg of DOC sounds like a pretty heavy dose. Never done it but it seems pretty high.
I heard it's on the higher side, I was originally gonna take half but I'm afraid my nbome tolerance will affect it and I want to achieve the full experience

there is not a lot of wiggle room between full experience and traumatic experience. be careful.

5mg is on the high end, but it's not (generally speaking) dangerous or heroically high. My idea dose of DOC back when I used it was around 7mg, and I take pretty normal doses of 2c-x and NBOMe chemicals.