• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25b-nbome HELP

The HCL salt is reasonably soluble in water at over 10mg/ml. I am uncertain of the exact solubility. I can't confirm anything now because after I realized how dangerous this chemical was I got rid of my 25B-NBOMe. I should have spent the extra money and gotten 4-substituted tryptamines. Lesson learned. Be careful and show caution.

Last edited:
It's unclear if you are asking its solubility, or if you are asking how you strong you should make your solution. If you want to know the solubility you need to specify what you intend to dissolve it in, also you need to know if it's the freebase or the HCl. If I remember correctly, people haven't had any problems at all dissolving the HCl in alcohol, for instance. So if that is the case, you don't need to worry about that, and just do the math.

Your best bet is to read this thread. All you need to know is most likely in there somewere. And honestly, if you can't figure it out yourself, then you really shouldn't be using 25B-NBOMe at all - You could potentially kill someone with that stuff.

My suggestion is that you flush it all down the toilet, and then get some ETH-LAD, AL-LAD or 1-P-LSD instead.