View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25-I vs lsd

the_farklenator

Bluelighter
A couple months ago I was given 25-I told it was acid what are the major differences between that and acid?

Thanks in advance

Why don't you use the search option for a bit and find out? ;)

There are tons of reports for both substances online!

In short:

25I-NBOMe has killed a bunch of people who took just 2-3 tabs - do NOT take more than 1.5mg at most. Its safety profile is really bad.

It's not orally active (in usual amounts), you have to hold it under your tongue for 20-40 minutes, while LSD works just fine orally.

It has a disgusting bitter taste, LSD is tasteless.

NBOMes have a numbing effect in your mouth, LSD doesn't.

Trip is shorter than LSD, more visual, less mindfuckery.

NBOMe tolerance seems to be way higher than the one of classic psychedelics, lasts 2-4 weeks.

Then how was it orally active when I took it? But from what I've heard I do agree way less of a mind fuck

25i is incapable of connecting one to the universe, unlike LSD. It's like the difference between Mexi brick weed and top shelf dank, one gets you someplace, the other is drug consumption for the sake of drug consumption, you dig?

The shear danger of 25i should be enough to turn people off of it, but on top of that there is little insight from it, you don't feel oceanic connectedness, you don't have life altering spiritual experiences, etc.

I say this after having experienced both a number of times.

Then how was it orally active when I took it? But from what I've heard I do agree way less of a mind fuck
The oral activity of 25i is still up for debate, it may be possible to swallow it and have it work... but perhaps you misunderstand the term oral? Oral dosing is to swallow it, sublingual or buccal is to hold it under your tongue or on your gums.

Last edited:
I don't really think that they are all too comparable. It's almost like comparing an opiate to a benzo because they both relax the user. They have general similarities, but overall 25i to me is a hallucinogenic stimulant and LSD is a spiritual psychedelic.

I put lsd as pure psychedelic - the most pure psychedelic and nothing else.
non-toxic 100%

shrooms are close though they provide a bit of physical load - affects the digestive system,
non-toxic 90%

and 25x as stimulant psychedelic, lots of twist and tweak with psychedelic charm.
slightly toxic at any dose, so keep it light.

I think mescaline is somewhat toxic until you purge and then it becomes like mushroom with extra twist and sparkle

The oral activity of 25i is still up for debate, it may be possible to swallow it and have it work... but perhaps you misunderstand the term oral? Oral dosing is to swallow it, sublingual or buccal is to hold it under your tongue or on your gums.
yes my mistake I've been up all night and just thought Oral mouth whoops but thank you for the extra information