Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

24 hour binge mixing meth with THC pill capsuls and 15mg of restoril

Isnortice91

Bluelighter
Took a day and half off meth after a 3 week binge , got bored so I decided to finish the rest of my meth followed by 5 THC pill capsules then after 20 hours I decided to pop a 15mg Restoril.

Symptoms - Light headed buzzed feeling , intense heart beat for the first 20 minutes then went away, dizziness, stimulated .

After the 15th hour of this binge I popped the last THC capsule and snorted one more line of meth, then that's when things started feeling scary .
I started to hear auditory hullicinations , started to hear a scary voice of deep sounding man that was telling me he knows everything about me and then I heard what appeared to be a loud cry for help coming from the living room area. Sounded like one of my cousins.

Then I heard another voice coming from the hallway it sounded like mumbling at this point I was laying in my bed trying to relax.

Then it hit 3:30 a.m. time went by so quick it seemed.
I went outside to go smoke my last cigarette. Everything had a green glow to it.

I noticed the voices stopped .
I then went back inside to lay down on my bed . It was then 4:00 a.m. so I popped a Restoril thinking it will help me sleep .
It helped me become more sedated .

30 minutes later I was still laying in bed and out of no where I started hearing things move in the hallway sounded like footsteps.
It lasted for 10 minutes then went away.

Then I closed my eyes and fell asleep for 2 hours .

I then wake up hearing the same sounds coming from the hallway sounding like footsteps.
I dozed off briefly after that with my eyes closed then suddenly experience sleep paralysis , felt like something was sitting on my chest holding my arms down.

I then wake up about 5 minutes after that hearing voices in coming from 2 rooms down saying my name . Then I started hearing more auditory hullicinations then I heard a big banging on the living room door , I heard my mom's voice ( my mom past away when I was 12 , I'm now 29)

I heard my mom's voice yelling saying let me in let me in saying my dad's name.
I get up on my bed to look out the window I have a visual hullicination of my uncle and my aunt going out my front door moving funiture out of the house . This was scary because I knew I was hullicinating because my aunt and uncle live in a different state .

I then went to go get a drink of water from the kitchen and started seeing shadow figures move around on the corner of my eye.

Then I looked at a picture of a the statue of the virgin Mary that is on top of my refrigerator and for some reason got very scared and had chills down my spine and ran back to my room.

Then I crashed and finally went to sleep but had a dream I was being chased around by a giant 7 ft tall fox looking creature. Then had a outer body experience and heard a buzzing sound and woke up.

Now I'm feeling better everything has went away . I plan on taking a month break from meth on January so I can fully replenish my dopamine .

Anyone experience simular trips ?.
Feel free to post youre experience below.
Have a nice night . I'm going to sleep now :)

15 hours seems a short time to have that level of psychosis flare up on meth alone.

Perhaps the THC potentiated the experience or it was the compound effect of your previous 3 week binge?

Glad to hear you pulled through with no serious consequences

Sadly the more often you've become psychotic, the easier it is for the brain to go down that beaten path.

Anyway that's a pretty chilling experience to read about... sounds pretty common of stimulant psychosis though.

Personally I experienced just the very edges of stimulant psychosis one time ever... it was from hexen, was doing it for 2 weeks straight basically with some but not much sleep... I was also taking etizolam to take the edge off. One night at about 5, 6am, I noticed that in my peripheral vision, there was a guy sitting next to me at my desk, writing on a piece of paper... I could hear the pencil scratching, and every so often he'd discard that piece and start writing on another. But when I looked no one was there, but when I looked at my computer he was always there in my peripheral. At the same time as this, I had what seemed to be 3 separate radio stations playing, from random objects, I could move around the objects and the sound definitely appeared to be coming from them. 2 of them were like justt random talking like I had actually tuned into a radio station somehow... there was a brief period where they seemed to maybe be saying something about me. TThe third radio station was playing the most incredible music, it was awesome.

The whole time I totally knew I was hallucinating and it was not at all scary, it was actually really cool, but I knew I needed to sleep and lay off the stims after that because I never want to lose the plot. Never have, hopefully never will.