• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids 215 oxy smoking

rawbash

Greenlighter
Hi, new here and ther eprobly a post about this i'll look around, but i'm getting a bottle of oxy 30's sent from the states to au (where i live) hes a pretty good vendor from the looks of it, obviously will be doing fent tests prior, but do i need to remove coating or any prep required? or can just place a pill on foil n let it slide. Any input is appreciated, thanks!!

Once i had stache of pure oxy powder straight from pill factory and it was quite dissapointing, even morphine smoked was better but yes it can be smoked but u will also smoke all the pill inactive ingredients. IF u can get rid off the coating.

The price sounds a bit too good to be true; very high chance it could be fent. Smoking oxy is a huge waste compared to other forms of administration. Plugging oxy works great from my experience and is safer than using a needle which I would not advise.

Also the vendor charged me 270$ for a bottle of 100x 30's is this a reasonable price or should i be scared of fent presses..
Other bluelighters will know better than me, but I'd say they are extremely likely to contain a fentanyl analog or another synthetic opioid.
Apparently, A215 30mg pills are commonly counterfeited in the US and some have been found to contain carfentanil.
Also, isn't less than 300$ for 100 oxycodone pills a really cheap price? (Considering it's the DN).
In my view they're almost certainly fake pills.

Edit: Thinking about it, I've heard that australian customs are particularly strict, I would be a bit nervous of getting caught with a "large" quantity of fent pills. Hopefully the vendor has good stealth.

Last edited:
It could also be some other random highly potent chem unrelated to fent so don't assume it's oxy just because it didn't pop a positive for fent. There was some shit going around Canada that wasn't even an opioid causing a bunch of ODs.

Do not take those pills they are probably Fentanyl or who knows what?

Also isn't it true smoking pills like oxycodone does not work? Stay safe.

Also isn't it true smoking pills like oxycodone does not work? Stay safe.
'back in the day' when the OC 80's were a thing, my friends and I would split it in quarters and each put a piece on foil and smoke it like you would tar. It got me high as fuck, but hear that smoking them is a waste of a good pill.

OP, dunno about smoking 'fake pills', I would suggest to test the pill for fentanyl before even trying one.

They are almost guaranteed to be fent, proceed with extreme caution. There is pretty much no real oxy in the US/Canada, and if the pills are 30mg+ they are extremely likely to be fakes.

Thank you for your scary inputs, recieved new narcan today & will be picking up a few test strips before consuming.

this is what the vendor has shown me - with his wikr and mine red'd out
What do you think the real'ness of these would be considering the bottles there and he's been recomended by a few people i know on dw

zoomed in this far the "paper" almost looks to be photoshopped in there..

iOS_image_upload.jpeg

A bottles with a label don't mean anything; I heard of the cartels making their own "codeine syrup" packaged like a retail product. They claimed it had to same ingredients as the brand it was imitating but I highly doubt it.

this is what the vendor has shown me - with his wikr and mine red'd out
What do you think the real'ness of these would be considering the bottles there and he's been recomended by a few people i know on dw

zoomed in this far the "paper" almost looks to be photoshopped in there..

iOS_image_upload.jpeg
bro straight up that image is photoshopped........... thats not real man, it's not even a good photoshop either... look at the difference in pixelation on the white paper and the rest of the image. Jesus...

you're getting some shitty fentanyl analogue sent to you, please be careful.

Haha found out its a total scam, managed to get my bitcoin back due to a time delay, Africans man.. they go to lenghts
My friend just a piece of advice. EVERYONE ON WIKR IS A SCAM. The only LEGIT place to buy drugs online is the DNM. If someone on the DNM tells you to go on WIKR IT'S A SCAM.

Some more advice - never import drugs from another country unless you really know what you're doing and what you're getting yourself into. It's much more difficult to successfully import vs buying within the country.

bro straight up that image is photoshopped........... thats not real man, it's not even a good photoshop either... look at the difference in pixelation on the white paper and the rest of the image. Jesus...

you're getting some shitty fentanyl analogue sent to you, please be careful.

My friend just a piece of advice. EVERYONE ON WIKR IS A SCAM. The only LEGIT place to buy drugs online is the DNM. If someone on the DNM tells you to go on WIKR IT'S A SCAM.

Some more advice - never import drugs from another country unless you really know what you're doing and what you're getting yourself into. It's much more difficult to successfully import vs buying within the country.
Thanks for your input, appreciate it.