• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

2100mg of Gaba at once???

M

Mattress111

So I'm not really used to taking this but I heard that if you take enough of gabapentin you get a similar high as mdma or something. I took 6 capsules of 300mg at once, is that okay? Can anyone tell me how it felt for them?

2.1g of gabapentin is definitely going to make you a bit high, but its not really like MDMA. Personally, i prefer pregabalin (Lyrica) over gabapentin any day, but they do similar things. Either way, the high feels like being drunk and really excited. Not MDMA excited, but more like being really excited to see friends that you havent seen in a long time. Goes great with nicotine, but you might get a bit dizzy so watch out.

Oh and it will also make you crave the fuck out of sugary things, so watch out for that. And it makes sex feel amazing so either fuck someone of fuck yourself, either way youre gonna have an enjoyable time

It's best to stagger the pills so you have more in your body over a period of time, for example taking one 300mg pill every 45 minutes to an hour until you reach your desired effects. That's how to get the most out of Gabapentin.

Taking 2,100mg is okay, you can't really OD on it at that level. It'll be a subtle feeling. By the way, if you only took 6 capsules, that's 1,800mg.

So I'm not really used to taking this but I heard that if you take enough of gabapentin you get a similar high as mdma or something. I took 6 capsules of 300mg at once, is that okay? Can anyone tell me how it felt for them?
If you have no tolerance that dosage should give you a fun time

I take six grams split over four doses in one hour. With two aleve and food to help the bioavailability

In my personal experience it helps a lot with pain, gives me a lot of euphoria, neat closed eye visuals, cool body sensations, sometimes intense sleepiness