• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

210 mg Adderall or Meth.

Generic84

Bluelighter
Hi,

On Thursday I was given pills that were amphetamine of some kind, supposed to be close to 30 mg adderall. Needless to say I went a crazy that night, ended up dosing 7, some snorted. I was high until Friday afternoon. Since then I've felt worse, and worse. I've gotten some sleep. My teeth are still grinding sometimes, I have some neck pain. Am I in danger, does anyone know when all this will stop. I'm never touching the pills again. I just want to know how to recover.

Thanks.

This is a fairly normal reaction to a speed binge. You?ll recover fully in 2-3 days but don?t take anymore stimulants for a couple days, coffee included. Also make sure to get some good meals in and a full nights rest for the next few days.

Thanks, I was really careless. I felt like maybe the pills were weak, so I kept dosing more.

That's the stimulant trap man, if I sit and smoke meth alone I keep redosing until I'm out.

Have literally used a gram in one sitting.

That's the stimulant trap man, if I sit and smoke meth alone I keep redosing until I'm out.

Have literally used a gram in one sitting.

Seriously?? A gram would last me two weeks.... Were you smoking it? sharing it with anyone?

OP, this all sounds normal to me. Eat food and get some rest. You'll feel 100% within a week.

Seriously?? A gram would last me two weeks.... Were you smoking it? sharing it with anyone?

OP, this all sounds normal to me. Eat food and get some rest. You'll feel 100% within a week.

Yeah was smoking alone, I sit and smoke a bowl, tell myself one more until it's all gone, and I don't realize it.

Op, I'll second what psy said, magnesium is a godsend, water and good healthy food is also your friend.

I will echo what my colleagues have stated. The symptoms that you are experiencing are pretty typical for folks using very large doses of Amphetamine in a single sitting. Given the fact that you are awake, alert and able to communicate, you are probably not in any danger. It can really feel like you're dying and that something is seriously wrong. The paranoia produced by the Amphetamine doesn't help.

If you are truly worried, you can always go to the ER, but I don't think you need that and it would really be just to give you peace of mind. I hope you start feeling better my man.

I've read that some take AP's after a amphetamine binge, however AP's will most likely make you feel like literal shit.

Thanks for all the help. Feel like myself again. I'm probably going to dose more around Thursday, but in the 60 to 90 mg range. Haha, that was an insane dose.

60-90 might still be too much. then again, your tolerance might be heightened because you just did it.