Training Log 20weeks test and tbol blast detailed log

Redbull_king

Greenlighter
Im giving myself a isolated space to describe my first test and tbol recomp cycle. I know I have done alot of stupid stuff and that I am to young. I Had problems sourcing in the start and thats why i ran mostly orals only. I have never had any health sides except a bit of acne and some high bp symptoms when my bw was high. I have had no mental sides except when i ran epistane. I got very angry and had a great sense of well being. English is my third language so exscuse me for my poor writing. I will probaly write on here once a week and write a short update. I want to have a space where i can be honest about what i am doing with myself.

Previous experiences: Winstrol cycle when i was 15.
Two oral cycles (trendione and dbol) in when i was 18.
started blasting late 2019.
Started with diendione for, 12weeks, then i started eq at 300mg as a base (I couldn't source testosterone). I ran epistane for 3weeks while waiting for the eq to kick in. I ran a 5week msten cycle in january. In february i started with test at 300mg a week. Corona came and the gym closed so i dropped down to 100mg of test a week started 200mg of tren. I started doing bw excersies and lots of cardio. I went from 233 fat as a pig down to 210bs. First row of abs visible when flexed so i am guessing between 13 and 15 bodyfat. Trenbolone shocked me, in the start fat the melted off me. At the end it actually seemed like i was builing muscle while eating less and less. I was stronger after the cut then when i started. The gym opened mid summer here so when i was done with my tren i started 225mg of test and 30mg of epistane a day. I ran the epistane for 8weeks. Right now i have been on 225mg of test for 8weeks. I feel great and i have leaned a bit out. I am planning a lean bulk cycle. My goals are to get bigger while staying lean. I have learned from last time.

current stats: 209lbs, 6'', 12-14%bf Age:20
Bench max 319lbs paused
Deadlift: 405lbs max
dumbell incline 100lbs dumbells for 8reps
squat: i do 225lbs for 5sets of 12. My knees are really bad because of soccer and i don't want to risk ruining them going heavy.
Dumbell shoulder press 85lbs for 8reps. my shoulders are my strong point.

For my 16week blast I will be running test at 450mg a week. I have arimidex at and hand and i will use it acordinagly. I am well aware of my high and low e2 symptoms I am a heavy aromatiser and i take finastride so i will most likely need to use a bit.
I will be running tbol at 30mg for the first 12weeks. I am comfortable with running orals for this long. I have done it before and on blood tests my liver enzymes aren't even elevated and i feel completly fine.

My training will be a ppl style split. With heavy focus on volume. I prefer to lift heavy for the first movements, then just fluff and puff afterwards. I am in the gym for about 1.5hours. I then eat and do cardio which usally consists of jogging biking for 1hour.
I will be eating 4000calories a day. My work is very labour intensive and i need to eat alot just to maintain. I will be eating atleast 220grams of protein a day i don't log my carbs or fats. I will be increasing my calories accodriangly and try to only gain 0.25kg a week and if my abs start to wash out again i will just increase cardio a bit.
I never consume any alcohol and my diet is very clean. My supplements consist of multivitamins, protein powder and when i want an extra boost some prework powder. I try to stay as healthy as possbile, but i consume drugs. I smoke weed alot probaly 3-4times a week and i take pills sporadically when i get a script. Mostly just valium and serax. I also take tramadol and cough syrup when ever i can get my hands on it and i binge quite often. I am pretty lonley and i live in a small village far from my family so i use them a bit because of boredom.

Doses look fine. Compound types look aight (no chemical warfare trying to combat side effects with more drugs, etc). Kind of refreshing honestly lol. Maintain your work ethic, eat your food and I think you'll do alright. Be mindful of the drugs, not that I'm concerned about their interactions with aas but just an overall health perspective. Good on you for not drinking as that would be the most detrimental really if you did

A change in plans. I got a hold of some test prop. So instead of running tbol at the start i am going to kickstart my test cycle with some prop. I pinned 50mg of monday. I just trained chest, shoulders and triceps and already felt stronger on side latterals and the triceps movements. I didn't expect prop to kick in that fast. I already feel a bit hornier LOL

My knowledge of AAS is about say 4-8 years out of date but back in the day when we did blasting and cruising, you would blast for 6-8 weeks and then drop to a cruise dose for 12 weeks odd and then blast again and repeat but this protocol where more for the hardcore guys. I use to blast and cruise too but at a shorter length of time when i was still heavy in to competing and such.

A change in plans. I got a hold of some test prop. So instead of running tbol at the start i am going to kickstart my test cycle with some prop. I pinned 50mg of monday. I just trained chest, shoulders and triceps and already felt stronger on side latterals and the triceps movements. I didn't expect prop to kick in that fast. I already feel a bit hornier LOL

Why do you believe you need to kickstart your cycle..???

Please read the sticky above "Why you should not frontload"..!!

I am using enanthate which dosen't fully reach stable blood levels before a month. The test prop i am dosing 50mg eod the first 4weeks I am not frontloading anything. This is just an alternativ over running an oral as a kickstart

I am using enanthate which dosen't fully reach stable blood levels before a month. The test prop i am dosing 50mg eod the first 4weeks I am not frontloading anything. This is just an alternativ over running an oral as a kickstart

I take it you haven't read the sticky..
Enanthate has a half life of about 4.5 days, maximal levels are reached with any drug at about 4.5 half lives, thats about 22 days, not that is has any relevance to thinking you need to frontload..

prop i am dosing 50mg eod the first 4weeks .... That is called a frontload..!!!

Homeostasis makes the option to frontload retarded..!!

Just had a pull day today. Was able to hit 13reps on pullups and i was able to bang out many more reps on bent over rows than usual. I felt i could go even harder. My muscles are already feeling tighter and i am getting leg pumps from walking stairs. Cardio is a breeze now my stamina has shot up drastically.

Gained 2.4kg. Strong as shit now. I started taking 40mg of methyl 1ad. A prohormone to m1t. Only 4days in and people are commenting