• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

20mg Oxycontin questions

CasualXTC1

Bluelighter
Hi folks,
I have some 20mg Oxycontin pills, and was wondering a couple of things.
How does this compare to my current 10/325 Hydrocodone pills that I've been messing with.
Also, how should I take this for a decent fun time? Crush and eat, or take 2 pills and let them do the time release thing? Also, what should I expect compared to a good Hydro high? Similar, different?
Any advice is appreciated, but I will NOT snort em.
Thanks,
-Casual

its better than your 10/325 hydro cuz it doesnt have all that shit filler in it.
If you arent going to snort it (which is by far the best way) crush it up and drink it down or parachute it, fuck the time release, let it kick you right in the balls, ahhh, i love oxys
smile.gif

------------------
"Do not run away; let go. Do not seek, for it will come when least expected"
-Bruce Lee
[This message has been edited by q-tip (edited 11 April 2001).]

Oxys are great
smile.gif
I always quarter em and spread the pill out over two hours or so. Taking a whole Oxy sometimes make me really sick feeling. But once I normally get over that it's very floaty, kinda makes me hyper, you get occasional body buzzes, and it can get kinda trippy. I luv gettin tracers from Oxys
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Since a whole pill is time release...can you take 1-3 20mg pills whole and let the time release work for you to get a high for a long period of time? (I'd love to have that fuzzy feeling for 5 hours instead of 45 minutes)
Or does that not work? I know with Hydro, if I take 20mg, then an hour or so later, take another 20mg, I don't get the same high out of it.
Thanks again,
-Casual

taking 3 20mg pills will have you quite fucked up for like 6 hours.....

fuck..taking 3 (20 mg) tabs would fuck me up..it would prolly make me SICK...
i am tolerant to opiate-LIKE drugs,and i have taken OXY 2-3 times..about 2 and HALF hours ago,i snorted 2 (10 mg) tabs and i am still feeling it a LITTLE bit..it was quite a nice high for about 2 hours after i snorted it..nice,warm feeling...very relaxed as well..
u doint realy want to go that high in tne beginning,if you dont HAVE TO..why build up a tolerance when ya dont have to??thats my take on it..

I'm not trying to sound like a dick, and I know you probably didn't know...
But we're really trying to crack down on the number of Oxycontin posts... a FAQ is in the works, so in the future, if you guys have questions, try to hold off...the FAQ will take care of all your needs.

Enters SL55 and puts it a lot nicer then I would have...
NO MO FUGGIN OC POSTS!
In short - yes, you can have lots of fun with these, but you must excersize caution.. we have an FAQ in the works.. if you want info on the DRUG then search ANY search engine for "oxycodone" and you will have more info then you know what to do with!
Thanks!
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"