• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

20mg.morphine no.tplerace used to be heroin and merhadone addict

Hezman94

Bluelighter
MY.friend who is.mt.friend.lol wamts.to know if he get a mild.high of 20mg.morphine knstant. He hasnt used heroin in few years or.methadone

Will it be just right for him he wont be sick or anything mainly is the concern

Hi Hez! Hope you are well today brother! ❤️💋

I think 20 mg would be alright.

Start low. Increase if needed.
Too much morphine cause a bad headache, nausea, dysphoria, etc.

honestly if taking as a pill orally, i wouldnt expect to feel much off of 20mg of morphine, they do not have a high bioavailability unless plugged or IVed

He's not gonna feel anything haha. Just because he's been off heroin and methadone for a few years does not mean tolerance ever returns completely to baseline. I could be off opiates for 5 years and still need a 100 mg morphine pill to get high.

honestly if taking as a pill orally, i wouldnt expect to feel much off of 20mg of morphine, they do not have a high bioavailability unless plugged or IVed
I dissgree i csn fake high doses of oxh and morpgine.moxed and methadone and eigty mg mlrphine has me nodding sometkmes

^^Its cuz Oxycodone has a high oral bioavailability. Plus 80mg or morphine can be a decent dose for a lot of people.

I’d agree, if I had 20mg of morphine I’d be plugging or IV’ing it personally.

-GC

How does he plan to use them? Do not snort/take more than 1.

30mg can be lethal under the right circumstances -/

20mg was fine he was begging to sell him some but i canf do rhat he said he was in amohetamine comedown and got.him.gouching good with a joint so bollocls to the low.bioavability 200!g.morphine would get me more hammered than 100mg.oxy