• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants 20mg Adderall xr snort

Tony6guns

Greenlighter
Hello fellow blue lighter's hopefully someone can shed some light on my question on snorting Adderall 20mg xr

For awhile now I've been snorting meth to wake me up and help me focus on work and I usually start my day with a nice bump and unfortunately i can't get ahold of my guy today so I was given a 20mg Adderall xr from my sister and I was wondering if I can snort it and also was wondering if it will give me similar effects

IME, adderall and meth are fairly similar in effect. Meth purity widely varies, though, where as adderall is very standard.

In regards to XR, all the d-amphetamine is inside those pellets.. crushing them up is pretty damn hard and tedious and if you don't crush them up enough you'll waste it.

IMO you should take it orally. It will last a hell of a long time, like meth. It just won't hit you as hard.

I feel addys work a hell of a lot better when I just eat them over snorting them. Itll still work to snort, but it also wont work nearly as long sadly.

I also feel that addy hardly works at all since I started doing meth, unfortunately. I only meth it up once a week or two, and the last time I did an adderall (30mg xr) I swear I felt next to nothing.

Oh, if you do sniff it, those beads are a pain to crush up! Have fun

You can snort the XRs but they are a SOB to crush completely with all those little beads. If you want to put the prep time in to fully crush the beads then they seem to be about as effective as the IR's.

Meh, while the answer to this question is going to vary from person to person, I think that the community can agree with me in that there are a few significant differences. I am going to make this one really, really brief and hopefully as succinct as possible, This question gets asked a fuck ton you see, and probably for good reason. OP, think about the effects that you experience from weak stimulants like caffeine. I'm sure you know what it feels like to have too much coffee. It is uncomfortable, your heart palpitates, your mind races, you can't stop fidgeting etc.

If you will all accept my extreme layperson's definition of how this stuff works, please continue reading :) Basically, you have a spectrum at which one end lies caffeine and at the other end lies pure Methamphetamine. The former is a peripheral nervous system stimulant (PNS) with central activity, the latter is a balls to the wall Central Nervous System Stimulant (CNS)

On this spectrum there are are many different stimulants with varying levels of PNS to CNS to whatever the hell else type of activity.

Kola Nut -> Caffeine ->Ephedrine -> Coca -> Amphetamine -> Dextroamphetamine -> Cocaine -> Methamphetamine

So, these beads are not made for smoking. You can crush them up pretty well, I'm sure, but it still won't be the same. 20mg is a small dose man. I applaud you for keeping it that way, I just, as a seasoned user of speed, might be a little underwhelmed by the effects you know? Really man, if I were you I would: Take a few tums or a DYI baking soda antacid. Wait 20 minutes. consume crushed beads either in or with the water. This will be the best way I promise you.

I feel addys work a hell of a lot better when I just eat them over snorting them. Itll still work to snort, but it also wont work nearly as long sadly.

I also feel that addy hardly works at all since I started doing meth, unfortunately. I only meth it up once a week or two, and the last time I did an adderall (30mg xr) I swear I felt next to nothing.

If you do want to snort them. Take the beads out and put them on a flat surface. Place a piece of paper over them. Put a flat card (not a credit card) over them. Use a blunt object to crush them. Then use the card and scrape over the top of the paper. Take paper off and use card in a circular motion to get the remainder. Takes like 2 mins. Enjoy

Trick.. Put beads in envelope and take backside of spoon and crush.. Quick and you don't waste any medication