View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

20cb first dose

hellowhatwhat

Greenlighter
So I have HBR 2cb which to my knowledge is the "weaker" one,although by how much I dont really know.
Looking for advice on trying it for the first time at a festival.
I pretty much havent seen anyone in my searches saying they wish they had taken a lower dose,but plenty saying they hadnt gotten much from it until they increased the dose.Anyone got any experience of bad/good times they had on a higher dose?
I was probably going to shoot for 30mg

I've been overwhelmed by 25 mg 2C-B oral, but only in terms of physical effects such as muscle tension, back aches, and GI issues. It depends on your tolerance as well; if you typically dose high on other psychedelics, particularly related phenethylamines like 2C-E and 2C-I, you may require a higher dose. My advice is to start low because you can always take more, but you can never take less.

I've been overwhelmed by 25 mg 2C-B oral, but only in terms of physical effects such as muscle tension, back aches, and GI issues. It depends on your tolerance as well; if you typically dose high on other psychedelics, particularly related phenethylamines like 2C-E and 2C-I, you may require a higher dose. My advice is to start low because you can always take more, but you can never take less.
Do you know if it was HBR or HCL?

The HBR is only just slighty weaker than the HCl. It´s not something you really have to take into account. It´s my subjective experience that the HCl comes on faster though, and is a better experience over all, but it might just be set, setting and expectations, also known as placebo, I dunno :)

I´d say 20 mg oral is a good starter dose for a first time, it Works relatively fast so you could always take some more 45 minutes to an hour later, if you aren´t were you wanted to be.

If you´re experienced with phenethylamines and tripping in general you could start with 25 mg though, I´d say.