European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2020 Mushroom thread

gannetsarewe

Bluelighter
This year promises to be a good one, wee drop in the temperature the couple of days might bring them out. Any picking reports please post.

Tried asking same if anyone knew some promising fields near my City. Is that already sourcing?? Edible shrooms season anyway.
And if your post gets deleted, can one get atleast a notification???

Well I’m heading to the coast this coming weekend, I’m not from the area but going for honeymoon and gonna try to hunt for potent wood lovers.

My buddy gave me some “penis envy” recently which at first glance looked like sclerotia/truffles (sp?) but then I could see caps on the top of them. They looked like aborts but like round rock shaped ones instead of other aborts I’ve seen in the past. Anyone know anything about that? They’re very potent like aborts too.

Found tons of great edibles this year! Monster hedgehogs, the biggest yellowfoot chanterelles I’ve ever seen (although lacking in flavor sadly), regular chants, tons of puffballs, coral fungi, too many to eat for sure.

Before I go I’ll share a recipe of mine... If you want to impress someone make this pesto for them.

-Fresh Basil (preferably genovese)
-High quality Parmesan (satori)
-Pine or Walnuts
-Garlic
-Dried Yellowfoot Chanterelles
-High quality olive oil

A good Parmesan often can have nutty and fruity notes, often like apricot. The yellowfoot chanterelles happen to have a very similar flavor profile especially when dried, opening a bag of them and you’ll smell apricots with a nuttiness as well. The two pair wonderfully in the pesto and I’ve yet to meet someone who didn’t like it.

-GC

Austrians suck. You guys suck yes!!
Not ONE reply wo ich a paar schwammerl finden kann. Nicht einer! Gehts scheissn. Wie das verrückte 🐔