• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc 2018-2021 wtf is happening to our ketamine in the UK?

Sen5i

Bluelighter
Ive come on here, asking questions because i just want to know if anyone has any knowledge or information of what the actual chemicals are being put into ' shard ' the past few years, ive heard of Deschloroketamine, 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine , MXE. Wich i can assure is nothing of the sort the stuff ive had recently looks like shard smells and taste nothing like 'anestheticy' shard and isnt the MSG or NSN cutting agent either as im aware of what that looks like. I have also tried ' sugar shard ' too wich i kinda think is ok but its not as good as the oldskool ' warm hug feeling Ketamine shard' in my eyes and it smells and taste like bleach but yeah you can hole from it :')

Moving on the stuff we have been getting flooding the north east of lincolnshire recently has been super offkey it has pretty much no effect no matter how much you sniff i know this isnt a tolarence issue because about 2 month ago there was like one GOOD batch i come across that had the oldskool wonk head and body high.( have done ket on and off for about 7 years )

Main thing i wanted to discuss is levels of how 'SAFE' these ' FAKE ' substance replicas of ketamine are because im finding it hard to believe its actually what its being said to be. I shouldnt be having 'Shard' hurt my throat and nearly make me throw-up i get it hitting the throat( and yeah i do crush it to the max) . But recently its been something else im probley going to quit it soon the way things are.. i just want to know if anyone has actually done any tests/research on finding out any NEW knowledge of whats about in these 'draughty' times. Liturally not even getting a brain tingle. Whats worse is some of the prices in my area for this fake bs is £30 1G.

Lastly my theory was that its a type of cutting-agent that you can mix with actual ketamine but also gives off a minor high that can be added to the ketamine high.. just assholes think its ok to sell it as just that. not on ¬_¬

@Sen5i

Since lockdown the K has been so hit and miss that I quit for 4 or 5 months as I was paying for bashed shite that looked like shards, I'd send some to a lab called wedinos to be tested and it came back as ketamine but must of just been very weak some I didn't send in, and others I noticed on the results info had Levamisole in it which is normally used to bash coke and is a cattle dewormer but is so bad on your nose

I've been sold some fucking crap recently and ripped off a chunk of money thinking the vendor had K vials which I'd not tried before but was a scam

The rubbish K recently has been more grainy than shards though so you can't trust anything anymore

Send a 10mg sample into wedinos they might be able to tell you what it's mixed with

Ive come on here, asking questions because i just want to know if anyone has any knowledge or information of what the actual chemicals are being put into ' shard ' the past few years, ive heard of Deschloroketamine, 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine , MXE. Wich i can assure is nothing of the sort the stuff ive had recently looks like shard smells and taste nothing like 'anestheticy' shard and isnt the MSG or NSN cutting agent either as im aware of what that looks like. I have also tried ' sugar shard ' too wich i kinda think is ok but its not as good as the oldskool ' warm hug feeling Ketamine shard' in my eyes and it smells and taste like bleach but yeah you can hole from it :')

Moving on the stuff we have been getting flooding the north east of lincolnshire recently has been super offkey it has pretty much no effect no matter how much you sniff i know this isnt a tolarence issue because about 2 month ago there was like one GOOD batch i come across that had the oldskool wonk head and body high.( have done ket on and off for about 7 years )

Main thing i wanted to discuss is levels of how 'SAFE' these ' FAKE ' substance replicas of ketamine are because im finding it hard to believe its actually what its being said to be. I shouldnt be having 'Shard' hurt my throat and nearly make me throw-up i get it hitting the throat( and yeah i do crush it to the max) . But recently its been something else im probley going to quit it soon the way things are.. i just want to know if anyone has actually done any tests/research on finding out any NEW knowledge of whats about in these 'draughty' times. Liturally not even getting a brain tingle. Whats worse is some of the prices in my area for this fake bs is £30 1G.

Lastly my theory was that its a type of cutting-agent that you can mix with actual ketamine but also gives off a minor high that can be added to the ketamine high.. just assholes think its ok to sell it as just that. not on ¬_¬
Have you ever sent a sample to Wedinos to see what it is you have?

Would be interesting but as @jhjhsdi has commented, the market has been flooded with shit. I haven’t seen proper K in ages and I’m in Ireland.

@Sen5i

some of those analogs i did mention though wich i know ive tried but some of the stuff rececently has been nothing of the sort someone even said could of been MXE im just here like mate i wish it fucking was at this rate would of done more. LOL also aware of tolarence etc. and how to deal with the abuse sides if one is gonna abuse le body you gotta look after le bodi.

I've wasted so much money, it's so annoying
Absolutely feel this on another level bro! lol. i know in the area im based in and sheffield the prices are around £30 a gram, and your lucky if its 1.0 or even gives you a slight tickle.. the cheaper stuff outside of town hits more than this. If you aint buying it off someone who takes it themself your easy getting mugged off alot of the time aswel haha ...

Have you ever sent a sample to Wedinos to see what it is you have?

Would be interesting but as @jhjhsdi has commented, the market has been flooded with shit. I haven’t seen proper K in ages and I’m in Ireland.
Nooo wouldnt be a bad shout.. i could just get a test kit but if its mostly the same compounds isnt it gonna test as just standerd ketamine anyway? idk. haha the stuff i had last night hurt my chest, tasted weird and more like harsh like a sting, then the last line i did to try make it hit me around .5 just landed me with an absolute migrene wich i thought id sleep off but i woke up with it and its then lasted all day... :/ i dont do ket as regular anymore so ive had more breaks just my tolarence and consumption when i do take it doesnt really go down inless its a random batch i come across thats super clean and nice.

Stuff I did couple weeks ago if that gave me a headache and synus pain, done huge lines to try and feel something, weird thing is I couldn't talk properly like I done proper K but I was sober in my head, could see properly, no K eyes, or anything, just trying to ask for painkillers while not being able to get my words out was a struggle

Nooo wouldnt be a bad shout.. i could just get a test kit but if its mostly the same compounds isnt it gonna test as just standerd ketamine anyway? idk. haha the stuff i had last night hurt my chest, tasted weird and more like harsh like a sting, then the last line i did to try make it hit me around .5 just landed me with an absolute migrene wich i thought id sleep off but i woke up with it and its then lasted all day... :/ i dont do ket as regular anymore so ive had more breaks just my tolarence and consumption when i do take it doesnt really go down inless its a random batch i come across thats super clean and nice.
I would definitely send a sample to wedinos. They aren’t the best lab in the world (they work out of a uni) but it’s definitely better than doing it yourself.

Has anyone noticed a big difference between street and darkweb sources in the UK?

I only ask because I have very little experience with ketamine (only two holes to my name) so have no basis for comparison, but the batch I have on hand (ordered from a reputable DW vendor) appears to be the real deal with 50-100mg producing a clearheaded wobble and 150-200mg being enough to put me in a sensory deprivation tank.

Did I just get lucky and manage to land myself some bonafied wonk in the middle of a shortage? I'll add that I have no past experience with dissociatives and therefore no tolerance.

Did I just get lucky and manage to land myself some bonafied wonk in the middle of a shortage? I'll add that I have no past experience with dissociatives and therefore no tolerance

Maybe, but could be any type of RC, ketamine analogue that acts similar to K

Stuff I did couple weeks ago if that gave me a headache and synus pain, done huge lines to try and feel something, weird thing is I couldn't talk properly like I done proper K but I was sober in my head, could see properly, no K eyes, or anything, just trying to ask for painkillers while not being able to get my words out was a struggle
this is exactly what i mean, when ive had the odd bag of strong decent whole body dissocaite and hole shit! proves my tolarence hasnt really budged lol. then i go back to stuff like this and its like wtf... :') ive been buying 3grams for a hit atm and getting nothing so ive not been buying it as much dont even get a slight body tingle. lol

Has anyone noticed a big difference between street and darkweb sources in the UK?

I only ask because I have very little experience with ketamine (only two holes to my name) so have no basis for comparison, but the batch I have on hand (ordered from a reputable DW vendor) appears to be the real deal with 50-100mg producing a clearheaded wobble and 150-200mg being enough to put me in a sensory deprivation tank.

Did I just get lucky and manage to land myself some bonafied wonk in the middle of a shortage? I'll add that I have no past experience with dissociatives and therefore no tolerance.
in my eyes darkweb doesnt always mean good, people seem to beleive this! ive had darkweb stuff thats been crap including pure 'crystal s-isomer' wich did fuck all to me lol ! but ive found street based or ' outerly sourced not darkweb' to be brilliant...

in my eyes darkweb doesnt always mean good, people seem to beleive this! ive had darkweb stuff thats been crap including pure 'crystal s-isomer' wich did fuck all to me lol ! but ive found street based or ' outerly sourced not darkweb' to be brilliant...
Some RL dealers have good connections and quality products, some don't, same for online vendors.

Difference is online vendors typically face more accountability, if they're selling bunk they'll get called out and word will spread faster. There's also much more immediate competition waiting to scoop up the custom of lazy or dishonest vendors. Finally, darknet communities (which I won't name) allow for a greater degree of harm reduction as we can discuss details that would be off limits in clearweb forums. You could also argue it's safer as you're less likely to come face to face with unscrupulous characters or the law (assuming your opsec is on point).

Most people are going to be able to find better plugs online than they will IRL but it depends on the circles they're involved with and how confident they are with the tech side of things.

I'm not in the UK but I want to note that I've bought ketamine from a vendor with thousands of good reviews, that was not ketamine whatsoever. Idk if the reviews are fake or what. After I did it I looked and filtered to bad reviews and yeah

I'm not in the UK but I want to note that I've bought ketamine from a vendor with thousands of good reviews, that was not ketamine whatsoever. Idk if the reviews are fake or what. After I did it I looked and filtered to bad reviews and yeah
I've seen huge UK vendors doing the same thing. In fact it usually seems to be the biggest vendors, sadly many of them would rather sell bunk than lose custom because they can't source stock during a shortage or whatever.

Review manipulation seems to be a problem on most (all?) markets. There are other ways you can do your due diligence though.

Discussion is getting a bit too sourcey so I'm going to tap out here.

nothing so ive not been buying it as much

Yeah I'm not bothering either, wouldn't mind some K though but I'd actually like K in it lol, not even been asking my normal dealer if she has anything in, her last stuff was okay but wore off really quickly, I losty favourite sunnies though, left them kn kne of the benches down beach or near beach, so it couldn't of been that bad lol, but she has different stuff everytime and yeah hit and miss, not worth the money and going out of your way to get it only for it to be crap and then you're more pissed off than if you didn't go buy it in the first place