• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2016 Australian Federal Election thread

^ i was shocked by that last revelation when i heard it.
Does anyone know if any politicians were made aware of this? I find such a fundraiser appalling, personally.

Will be numbering every single fucking box below the line, with Liberals, Liberal Democrats, Christian Democratic Party, and Rise Up Australia comfortably where they belong at the bottom.

I quite like the fact that we don't need to number every box below the line - meaning my vote won't end up going to any of the aforementioned parties against my will.
Preferential voting is a complex beast at times! But i'm sure i can find 12 candidates worthy of a numeral.

One of the few undeniably good things about being a voter in WA is that i can give my old mate Senator Ludlam my ballot box little tiny pencil vote of approval and appreciation. Much love to the good Senator.

I'll need to freshen up on the change in rules before Saturday, but I read somewhere that numbering every box and placing the ones you really don't want at the very end impacts those parties more than simply numbering the minimum boxes and leaving theirs blank.

Like I said, will need to confirm haha

Whilst not a massive supporter of Bill Shorten i'm even less of a Malcom Turnbull fan.

I don't like the Liberal's approach to union organisations and the whole 'stamping out union corruption' thing that's been happening the last 12-24 months or so.
I see it as basically being a shot at workers right's and the government getting behind bigger businesses to drive down cost for large construction projects or new projects in general through wage decreases and the ability for employers to introduce imported labour.

Also unemployment in my chosen field of work is an issue currently.

VOTE #1 LABOUR (for lack of a better option.)

I can think of at least 4 better options, depending on your location, in my opinion. Much better.

But yeah, given it seems the majority of this country can't comprehend numbers larger than 2, Labor is a better choice than Liberal.

Results may not be in for some time - but i think it is safe to say that Turnbull's double-dissolution has most likely backfired on the smug bastard.

PAULINE HANSON IS IN THE HOUSE!!!! hahaha omg.. ��

Already pushing the political correctness... I love her for two reasons,
1. She doesn't hold back and use filtered often deciecieve wording or methods to
Get support on a police that'd possibly be viewed differently by the people if it was saidd
Exactly how it is, as she does lol
2. The shits and giggles is. Great entertainment watching her bluntness and the reactions it gets.
3. One of her top policy's which I only found out then is THE METH Crisis all over aus and I could not
Be happier to have heard that. I voted sex party but happy to see Pauline get a seat!

http://youtu.be/VECwc_GDaX4

Haha space junk I don't even need to click the link Tha opened in another window I was playing it just before (I'm guessing Pauline pantsdown I don't like it? Haha I don't like when umm day becomes night, I don't like it no no, no I don't never did. Racist?? NOT A CHANCE! Haha ��

Oh I was wrong it was backdoorman haha just as good ��

"What I've called for is a homosexual government" "in the ku klux klan with very horrendous plans"

Haha oh dear. Thanks space junk you've made me laugh I had forgotten that one. Its even funny while having a nang twirl. I was on the floor laughing pipe ended up a few metres away . It was paulines voice echoing in nang audio fuck me its funny!

Last edited:
Yeah, i think "backdoor man" got banned - so the very talented Ms Pantsdown came out with "i don't like it" as a response.

Fucking gold. This should give Pauline Pantsdown's act a great boost in relevance and material. She (he?) is on twitter, and still fucking funny satire.
Love it. :)

Haha wicked. Gonna be PMing for sure with some encouragement. Soo anyone awake?

Hello :)

You might find this ABC News article encouraging (re: Pauline Pantsdown)

7565910-3x2-700x467.jpg

Hahaha good find!!!!!! What are u still doing awake space junk? ��