• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2000 ug - 8 blotters at 250ug - my first lsd experience.

thriek

Greenlighter
2000ug, or 8 blotters of 250ug for the first time. I know what you're thinking, why would a guy do this for their first trip? Well, first off, this is not something I would recommend for most people unless you've made sure that you've prepared. I was very prepared and had specific goals in mind. If you're of the mindset of taking high does for the purpose of seeing fucked up things, then that's a recipe for a bad time I think. But I wanted to come here and post this for anyone thinking of doing the same.

I've always wanted to try LSD, and have been doing all the research I can for the best possible experience. My tolerance to drugs in general is usually higher than other people around, and I knew that after my first experience my tolerance would always be at least a little permanently affected for future use. So I went all in.

In preparation, I had my best friend with me who knew lsd and was sober. I waited days for a bright sunny day. I kept meditative music, or sounds of streams, rain and nature nearby. I made sure my house was clean and that I wouldn't be disturbed or have to deal with any kind of responsibility. I had a lot of fruit and vegetables and not much else in 48 hours leading up to it. Only water and black coffee (because I love coffee too much).

My goal was to have a life changing experience for the better. Here was my experience and results:

I take 8 tabs, holding them under the tongue and kinda sucking on them for 15 mins, then swallowing them.

30 mins in - Starting to feel the effects. A slightly increased heart-rate and feeling of euphoria, along with this "flickering" visual sensation, like the corners of my vision have a slow working strobe light on, but very subtle. Sitting in my living room and listening to meditation music.

1 hour in - All lights and colours are much more pronounced. There's a crystal like quality to all sources of light and it seems to refract colours everywhere (which is technically true, but it looked like I could see them) Everything is starting to shift and wave. My first thought was, this is just like those images where if you stare at it and then look around it looks like things are moving. This was like that, but it never goes away. Very happy feelings at this point.

2 hours in - I decide it's time to go outside. We take my dog for a walk through some fields, sitting down, it looked like the world and all the earth was a breathing living thing, moving and breathing with me as I moved my fingers in the grass. This was my favourite part. No hallucinations. yet.

3 hours in - Visuals are still becoming more pronounced, especially when staring at anything with a pattern or anything with hair. I always kept reminding myself that everything I was going to see was not real, but the hairs on my arms looked like palm trees blowing and flowing in a hurricane. The only bad visual I got was that whenever I stared at my skin for too long, it looked like it was rapidly ageing. wrinkles and brown specks flaring up on my skin. I'm also starting to notice a kind of tight feeling in my muscles, especially in my jaw. I think I may have just been grinding my teeth at times without realising though.

4 hours in - Extreme excitement and happiness. I feel like I'm interpreting my thoughts in entirely new ways, like I can watch every thought and impulse make it's many decisions and pathways as it travels through my brain. The dog is now a little scary to look at, it's a husky, and it's just a swirling mass of hair with a cute face. I'm very talkative, but I know that I'm not making much sense and at this point. I'm also having trouble understanding my friend, because I'm hallucinating various other chatter. The hallucinated chatter was very much mundane things, like when you think the phone rang but it never did, I think it's common for people to hear things they hear everyday in this state.

5 hours in - starting to lose control. I have to keep switching from standing up and sitting down, because otherwise I'm lost in visuals. My mind is racing so much that I can never stay talking about one subject for more than 10 seconds, and I'm hungry for conversational stimulation. I constantly flicked back and forth between "I think I may have had too much" and "This is awesome and everything is beautiful". I felt like I was in a kind of nirvana state. I understood more and felt my mind had been unlocked, many great ideas I had my friend record me say. Listening to them now, still great ideas. Though of course some of them are just silly.

6-8 hours - I definitely felt that I was changing some things in the way my mind worked at this point. I also can't remember much of it. Intense visuals, especially in rooms where shadows are more prevalent (as it's getting dark). I'd be walking around exploring various aspects of my house, excitedly describing everything to my friend and then I'd suddenly stop. No matter what my friend said, I was basically catatonic. I was lost in some train of thought or hallucination. The only thing that brought me back was a touch on the shoulder. One bad thing was worms coming out of the walls, but not worms... it looked more like giant bacteria. I never really completely lost my vision though.

10 hours+ The effects have not died down at all. But I'm exhausted and feel a need to sleep. This was the only part I didn't like, lying in bed, with lights on and sounds of nature coming from an audio player kept my head in a good space, but I felt like I had to keep fighting to keep my head in that good space. This was the point where it became more of an ordeal than anything. I definitely needed to be looked after and constantly reminded that I was safe. I felt like I was reassembling after blowing up to bits.

Eventually I go to sleep.

The next day, for the first several hours I thought I'd fucked my brain in some way. I was groggier, I seemed unable to keep any kind of concentration, and movement of things around me was jerky and seemed like it was at a lower framerate. I dismissed it as leftover lsd in my system.

2 days after, completely back to normal. I had 2 tabs of 250ug left, I know about the "wait a week before the next one" thing, but I wanted to test how my tolerance was at this point and I have easy access to the stuff now. I took both, and felt nothing. Not a single affect other than a slightly increased heartrate, on 500ug, even for hours and hours afterwards. I guess that the tolerance thing really is true, but I thought that 500ug might be enough to get some of the wavy-ness for a bit. Nope.

After the experience, I feel like I'm a little more sensitive to visual stimulants, my work ethic and productivity has been improved I feel, if only slightly. And I also now feel a need to eat much healthier food. I'm a smoker and have been eating a lot of junk before this, and lsd seemed to have a way of making you feel every part of your body that could be doing better if you looked after yourself. The idea of chocolate, soda or ice cream kinda makes me feel a bit sick now.

Anyway that's my experience, hope some others thinking of doing something similar find it useful. :)

Trying to sleep too soon often leads to discomfort and bad feelings. Even if I'm very tired I have learned not to try to sleep before the 16 hour mark (that's how long it takes for me to be able to sleep). In the mean time I occupy myself with reading comics (Calvin and Hobbs for instance) or watching some entertaining movies. This way I can avoid the negative spiral that can result from the frustration of not being able to sleep.

Umm how do you know they were 250ug? I somehow doubt the dosage. I think what you did was a very bad idea. But I'm glad it worked out.

I'm surprised you could see your dog 4 hours in on 2mg of lsd on 1.2mg I was not in this world and blacked out for 2 hours I was still up and about but I have no recollection of that time hahaha auto pilot! sounds like an amazing experience though glad you came out with some good insight!

Umm how do you know they were 250ug?

My friend who's more experienced had one and said it's the best they've ever had, so I'm guessing that means it was at least more than the average 100ug blotter. Plus, the vendor I got it from has a very good reputation for this kind of thing, had the best reviews of any vendor I could find. (it's a dark web market source, so I'd prefer not to go too much more into that :) ).

In terms of my tolerance levels of things, I have no doubt that most people would have a much greater effect at that dose, since with weed I need at least an 8th or two in a single session to get really stoned and I can go through a bottle of whiskey without starting to slur words (so I don't really drink anymore). It might sound like I'm bragging, but in reality, it just means that having enough stuff to have a good time on substances is damn expensive! If I was more of a lightweight with other things then I definitely wouldn't have had the confidence to do this dose, plus it always helps that your best friend is experienced and can walk you through it. Definitely gonna do this again, but at a normal 1-2 tab dose I think...

I get told 200-250ug 90% of the times I buy blotter from people.

One time I was told ~150ug and I tripped way way way harder than I had a month previously on a tab someone said was 250ug, both from very trustworthy and reliable sources.

I've heard even dosage advertised on the DNM is usually incorrect, since theres no way for you to confirm or deny that really, its a shame.

I've done LSD 50+ times, but man I'd really love a trip where I know EXACTLY how much was on the tabs. Whenever I get ahold of some good LSD that I've already tried, I see if I can buy a bunch so that I can hold the dosage at least semi-constant. Last summer me and some friends bought a couple sheets of the same LSD and it was nice being able to dose trips using those tabs as a regulated benchmark, no surprises or disappointments that way.

Either way, sounds like you had a blast:D

No offence, but I very much doubt you took as much as you thought/said you did. Not accusing you of lying, but going by the timeline of effects, what you describe, etc. There's almost zero chance you dosed 2000ug.

I used to be really really really into LSD - took hundreds and hundreds of tabs (of various sorts) over a 2 year period (this being 15 years ago, mind you). The strongest ones I ever took had "200ug" printed on the back of them and I believe that they were and I saw people take half (and even quarter) tabs and be off in space-land for half a day. They were almost certainly actually 200ug of LSD. But by my estimate, the 'average' tabs going around were about 100ug, with loads being less, like 25-75ug and a few being around 120-150ug (super intense).

As someone who has a fair idea of what 2000ug is like (I've actually dosed that amount myself, measured) - your experience does not align with such a dose.

No doubt you took a lot though and sounds like you had an incredible experience none-the-less. So please don't allow this to detract, or take it as a challenge (I almost certainly won't come back into this thread, btw - so no need to assure me it was in fact 2000ug).

Yeah...I would have to concur that the description does not match the stated dose. Without a high tolerance, it is enough to turn your world upside down in every way, and likely be rather harrowing. I am a hard head who has taken hundreds of doses of LSD, lots of heroic doses included in that, and yes, sir...saying it was spiritual is like the understatement of the century. That is a shitload of LSD, and again...if you have climbed the tolerance ladder to crazy heights, it might take a huge dose like that to get you where you want to go, but most people would likely have an extraordinarily harrowing experience. With no tolerance, 400 to 600 ugs of quality L will have you pretty well turnt and is considered a very high dose. Even that can yank the rug out from under you in ways that many will never know. I know people that have very accurately dosed tabs, and I would never give 2mg of THAT to anyone to take all at once, if in fact, I knew they were.