• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

20 Years on Molly - no side effects

paulk423

Greenlighter
Any other long term Molly users. I have been taking it for 20+ years. Of course in a refrained manner. max every 2-3 months to allow full recovery. We take it as it makes the 6-8 session unbelievable. Female partner will orgasm 30+ times. after 20+ yrs of marriage it seems to compress and dilute everything in a good way. We end up having a months sex in one night, so the 1-2 times a weeks seems ok now. Any moods and issues are talked about at the end, almost self therapy.

It is a great tool for relationships as you have mentioned. We used it for a long time and ventured off into other "territory" after awhile. The only thing that using too many empathogens has caused me is a bit of anxiety. Not sure if it would have happened anyway but it only started after heavy use of this class of compounds.

In general, does too much empathy equal anxiety?

Empathogens and empathy are a lot different - not sure what you meant there. Empathogens tend to give me anxiety on the few days following use but never has empathy equaled anxiety for me

I've been doing MDMA for ~7 years now. Always adequate breaks, never taken more than 100-150mg and it always feels like its stronger than the time before! I'm pretty sensitive to the stuff, I'm one of those people that has crazy comeups where I feel like I'm going to literally die but once it breaks I'm in heaven. Never fails to knock me on my ass.

Never had a hangover or "comedown" from it either. I pretty much only take it in combination with LSD though since I'm usually at a music festival and they're just too good together to not take both!

I met the love of my life at a music festival pretty much exactly 2 years ago. MDMA has definitely helped us open up to each other, communicate, bond and become stronger together. And yeah, the sex is amazing. We dance the night away like the night we met.

Not nearly as long as you, but it doesn't feel as if its losing its magic anytime soon whatsoever!

I see a lot of my friends lose the magic as they gobble away caps over ~3 day festivals, I try to tell em but they don't listen:( A friend of mine got the magic back after taking 1000mg in one night and then abstaining for an entire year.

Last edited: