• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos 20 xanax in a night?

LucidDrip

Greenlighter
So I was thinking of getting a 20 bag of xanax to use when ever I want to have fun but I tend to have a problem when I get barred out I eat more bars. Soo what I wanted to ask was is there anything bad that may happen if I end up popping all 20? I understand that I can't OD but is there any harm done to the body from taking 40mg in a sitting. Or better can anyone here suggest tips to stop yourself from taking more Xanax then the planned amount?

If you think you will end up taking all 40mg then do not get that much. That much xanax will probably have you in a blackout for a full day or more and who knows what you'll do. Just get 4-10mg at a time, whatever you plan to use for a day or two so you don't end up going overboard.

Similar to alcohol*(alcohol can kill you) you dont have to die or cause physical damage to permeantly ruin your life. You could go driving kill a family with children start a fight with the officers and wakeup in a jail cell with no memory.

Is this likely to happen to you? No. Is it more likely then someone who doesnt tend to eat 20 xanax yes. All you can control is not putting yourself in a situation where it could happen.

IMO the problem starts right at the point where people consider "1 xanax" to equal a whole 2mg bar.

2 miligrams of alprazolam hit as hard as 40 mg of valium, or 4 mg of ativan. A xanax bar is technically designed to be broken up into 4 pieces of .5 mg, which would be a sensible daily dose for someone suffering from moderate to severe chronic anxiety. Note how in some nations, the maximum dose of xanax is 1mg per tablet, and the 2mg bars are either unavailable, or they are in a different schedule and thus rarely if ever prescribed.

Also, a significant portion (or virtually all, if you're outside the US) of the xanax bars on the black market are counterfeits, anyway, which sometimes means that they're *stronger* than the real deal: Bulk alprazolam powder is cheap as hell, as are grey-market "RC" benzos like etizolam or clonazolam, and there is a fierce competition among vendors on the darknet.

If you start off on 2mg of xanax, then a single 2mg re-dose would already be enough to put you into blackout territory. Heck, without tolerance, many users can reach blackout territory on 1 bar already.

At any rate, I fully agree with d1nach that the issue with xanax isn't about dying - although that can still happen, like when the xanax makes you forget about not combining it with opioids, or when you do a Houston and pass out in the bath tub. Benzo abuse can thoroughly ruin your social relations, get you fired from your job, or get you arrested for a DUI or all kinds of stupid shit people do when they're barred out.

I do understand that most darknet bars are pressed and I used to buy them said to be at 3mg each and they kicked my ass! These bars now i need 2 of them to feel high but normally without tolerance I take 5 bars.

I've heard some horror stories of people getting Flubromazolam or Clonazolam as Xanax bars and missing a couple days, waking up to serious repercussions. Not to mention the ones with fent added.

Last edited:
I do understand that most darknet bars are pressed and I used to buy them said to be at 3mg each and they kicked my ass! These bars now i need 2 of them to feel high but normally without tolerance I take 5 bars.

With benzos less is often more.

There is such a thing as "delusions of sobriety" and a ceiling effect. At 5 bars you are technically high as fuck, it's just that benzo euphoria doesn't scale linearly with the dose, and that once you are moderately high on them, you no longer have the proper judgment to realize just how wasted you truly are.

Believe me, many of us have either been there & done that ourselves, or witnessed it in others.

Oh boy I know blackouts all to well haha. I ended up getting charged with some stuff I won't go into detail here.