• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

20 minute come up when drinking MDMA?

king0

Greenlighter
So Wednesday night I drank 120mg of MDMA (tested) mixed into some coca cola. Probably took around 20 seconds to fully drink it all.

Within 20 minutes I was coming up, told my friends (they bombed theirs) who thought I was being weird and lying or just getting too excited or something. I stood up and knew I was definitely coming up, quick look in the mirror my pupils completely dilated. Went and showed them, they got jealous how quick I had came up. They eventually came up around the usual 45 minute ish mark.

Was a real nice come up (apart from a weird 5-10 second period the come up stopped and everything felt weird and apprehensive before going again), within 5-10 minutes my eyes were full on rolling.

What caused this? Surely it wouldn't take 20 additional minutes for a bomb (rizla) to dissolve in their stomachs?

I had ate a fairly big meal around 4-5 hours before dropping, pork chops rice and peas, that was all I had that day though.

Also one more thing, the weird 5-10 seconds of suddenly snapping out the roll and feeling apprehensive and like a panic is slowly starting to creep in happened two other times during the night, anyone else get that? I suddenly snap back into the roll just before my mind starts to properly contemplate if it's stopped or something and forget about it.

Last edited:
All sounds normal enough to me.

IME come ups have been all over the place regardless of stomach contents (I usually, at least used to ALWAYS, fast the whole day before rolling). Sometimes it's taken a full hour to come on, and slowly at that; occasionally I've been blitzed a mere 15 minutes after dropping, full synaesthesia and all.

Last time I rolled when drinking the effects started within about 5-20 minutes can't really remember, but what I do remember was that it hit me straight in the face

Consuming in a drink fast as you did which is proper, should give faster results. Also i find when i take mdma if im really excited about it i tend to get placebo effects before the true effects.

i've come up this fast with gel caps before. was your coke containing the mdma less cold than what your friends used to wash down the pills? there are many factors that can influence how quickly the stomach starts to move it's contents forward to the intestine where the drug can be absorbed. cold drinks are among the things that slow it down.

It makes sense to me based from my experiences as well tbh. My quickest come-ups have been when I dabbed it instead of bombing it. When I've dabbed it all I've come up within 20-30 mins with a lot of euphoria whereas bombs sometimes feel like hours to comeup and are riddled with anxiety. At the best I'll be up in 1 hr 30. At worst it can take 2-3 hours and the come-up really isn't pleasurable. I just feel weird and uncomfortable kind of regretting I ever did it until finally I get 'there'. It could be a tolerance/magic issue thing I guess for me but I think part of it comes down to the MDMA dissolving directly into your gums causing it to hit faster which also seems to feel 'harder'. Tempted to switch to this method the next time I roll. The long, drawn-out comeups from bombs seem to be getting worse and worse for me despite very longs breaks for these rolls (like 6-7 month breaks). It could also be that I'm not taking enough MDMA anymore because often a re-dose helps substantially.

But anyway, I think sublingual RoA could be an under-rated RoA. At least oral seems to give me long, shitty come-ups nowadays. Can anyone relate?

If the product is relatively pure grind it up into a powder and put it into a shot. Mix it with just a lil bit of liquid, I actually used to prefer doing this with Gatorade. Simple quick shot down it goes.

Being dissolved makes it a little easier for your system to absorb it...... Hence the quick come up

Last edited: