• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

20 mg methylphenidate ( Ritalin ) ??

7pointbuck

Greenlighter
What's been your experiences on the high with this? As compared to adderall?

Thank you,
Rex

I thoroughly enjoyed ritalin. It was never as good as adderall but not many things are. Adderall, especially during early use, is such an amazing feeling. I did find with ritalin that it could cause more anxiety and dodgier comedowns but then again I was typically taking higher doses of the stuff than I ever did with adderall. Overall, it's a solid stimulant that will produce all the effects you're typically looking for when you pop stims. The buzz can be pretty intense at times too, more of a rushy buzz than adderall at times, but overall euphoria is not on par with adderall in my opinion.

I enjoyed Ritalin quite a lot when I first got into stimulants . I found it very enjoyable, however as time went on, it just made me dysphoric, with a rotten ass comedown worse than cocaine, yuck, I literally felt like crawling through my skin, but in all honesty, it's a notch above caffeine. It doesn't even compare to the magic that amphetamines provide. If I were to do Ritalin now, it would just feel like a crash, no euphoria or anything, literally you couldnt pay me to use it