• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 20 mg Methadone

gratefullydreaming

Bluelighter
Hey guys so this weekend I took a total of 3 xanax (friday) 2 xanax (sunday) and today I had about 2 and a half( all of theses are yellow buses, claimed to be 3.5mg but i don't believe that bs so I'm thinking 2mg) my tolerance before this was really low because the only other thing I had taken was a week before of etizolam 3mg ( research chemical. about 2 hours after taking the 2 and a half bars, I had felt a only a little bit high, I'm guessing because of the tolerance of the previous day, but about 10 hours ago I had 20 mg of Methadone, ( no opiate tolerance) I still feel the opiate pretty good, was just wondering ho long Ill be feeling amazing of, also I've never experienced nodding, and I wondered if I did tonight, I would lay my had back and feel a huge euphoria, and would hear sounds and see random things for about 10 seconds then snap back into it lol. Also how dos Suboxone compare to Methadone? ( i know these drugs are highly addictive ut I've had a rough couple of days, I recently dropped out of school, because my depression put me in the ER. I would really enjoy if someone could answer if the xanax enhances the methadone. Im open for all comments, thoughts on life, and advice. Thank you

mixing xanax and opiates is dangerous, esp. without much experience using these drugs separately.

yeah, i'd expect you'd be nodding your tits off from 20mg methadone and all that xanax without a tolerance. less than this has killed inexperienced users.

opiates are not the answer to your depression, working on getting a good quality of life around you is. go back to school.

There is definitely NO SUCH THING as 3.5mg Xanax bars. All BARS are 2mg, whether they're white, green, or yellow, they're all 2mg.
Xanax comes in .25mg, .50mg, 1mg, and 2mg. THOUGH, they DO HAVE 3mg Xanax ER tablets. But the 'yellow buses' you're referring to I suppose are the bars with the cursive R logo, correct? Those are definitely 2mg.

There is definitely NO SUCH THING as 3.5mg Xanax bars. All BARS are 2mg, whether they're white, green, or yellow, they're all 2mg.
Xanax comes in .25mg, .50mg, 1mg, and 2mg. THOUGH, they DO HAVE 3mg Xanax ER tablets. But the 'yellow buses' you're referring to I suppose are the bars with the cursive R logo, correct? Those are definitely 2mg.
Yes they did.

Okay.? Im fine right now. how long until I'm in the clear? Or could I pass in like weeks? wonttry it again, my friend who has done it said Id be okay so I tried it. nut choice to listen to him even, he snorts xanax.

You should really research the substances you put into your body before you take them. I'm not trying to sound condescending or whatever you might think, but all I'm saying is that it's in your best interest, as far as health/safety goes, that you learn about (dangerous in this case) combos of certain medications before you put them in your body. I understand the depression issues that landed you in the ER, but IMO that's even more of a reason not to take the manner in which you dose your substances lightly.

3.5 mg and 4 mg Xanax bars are offered all over the dark net, and are of excellent quality. I have seen yellow ones that were good, and some that were likely underdosed.
I was buying home pressed bars from a very trusted vendor... I would get 3.5-4 mg bars and also 3.5 mg blotter paper alprazolam. so they do indeed exsist and are very easy to obtain.

I just wanted to say that. even though the ones he had were 2 mg ones from a pharm company, the 3.5- 4 mg dark web bars are becoming quite popular and Ive seen them in quite a few places.