• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

2 weeks adderal binge high dosage

Joy3213

Greenlighter
I used about 2 weeks ago and did 200mg of adderal xr in about 12 hours. It was horrible. I slept for about 5 hours and continued using for the next few weeks daily. Ranging from 100 to 200 mg. now I have the IR and only using the test I have till I'm done for good. I take Xanax to sleep and have been getting sleep and food . Symptoms are on and off vasoconstriction and chest tightness for the most part . I only took 70 mg today n just want to use more . Do u ever feel using more helps symtpms currently ? I easily have panic attacks from this that doesn't help. Sometimes I use and symptoms go away temporarily. I'm 26 Healthy female other than that. I've been taking vitamins, staying hydrated etc.. I guess I don't know how to tell the difference between what is severe symptoms and could end up fatal or what is mostly anxiety
Also sometimes I have spaced out doses in 24 forms . ( 1pm and nothing till 1pm next day )

Are you taking the time realease or the actual pill
I used about 2 weeks ago and did 200mg of adderal xr in about 12 hours. It was horrible. I slept for about 5 hours and continued using for the next few weeks daily. Ranging from 100 to 200 mg. now I have the IR and only using the test I have till I'm done for good. I take Xanax to sleep and have been getting sleep and food . Symptoms are on and off vasoconstriction and chest tightness for the most part . I only took 70 mg today n just want to use more . Do u ever feel using more helps symtpms currently ? I easily have panic attacks from this that doesn't help. Sometimes I use and symptoms go away temporarily. I'm 26 Healthy female other than that. I've been taking vitamins, staying hydrated etc.. I guess I don't know how to tell the difference between what is severe symptoms and could end up fatal or what is mostly anxiety
Also sometimes I have spaced out doses in 24 forms . ( 1pm and nothing till 1pm next day )

I got prescribed adderol at age 18 and started at 15 mg capsule form. I told the doc that I needed an upgrade so i switched to 30 mg capsules daily. Started abusing them and would take 2 in less than 12 hrs and sometimes 3 of those 30's in less than 24 hrs. I abused them so much , that I ended up losing so much weight , looking sick to others but I never noticed the changes. Started making my teeth thinner and ended up with a chip in a few of my teeth. One day my mother called me to the next room and I stood up from my couch and walked about a foot, stared at my mother in her eyes and started having what felt like a seizure and I fell to the ground shaking. She started crying asking what just happened and 30 seconds later I was back to normal. It does effect u over time of abusing it but that was after months of taking them. So I wouldn't worry too much about ur situation, just be careful and don't do them too much.

Oh my bad, I Just re-read what u stated. U said u used 100-200 mg for 2 weeks straight with how many hours of sleep would u say u had thru that period ? U say u do get sleep & do eat so that's good to kno. I'll stick by wat I said, and say ull be fine as long as u stay eating and sleeping. Ppl have done worse stuff to their bodies and for longer periods of time with no sleep or food. Just stay aware of ur health !!

Yeah if I had to estimate it would be somewhere around 1200mg in two weeks. I haven't taken any since yesterday at noon but just suffering with horrible vasoconstriction in my arms and hand. I slept 7 hours last night, had vitamins and protein shake and breakfast and just trying to get my arm to calm down

Instant. First I was taking extended for the first day then ended up just crushing beads and ingesting. Now just use instant release. Was thinking of trying sublingually