• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc 2 substance questions, sorry I hope I am posting in right spot

GGooDD

Bluelighter
Long time lurker.
1) recently cam across a junky with lots, I mean lots of stp fuel enhancers and injector cleaners, do this have some sort of chemical use?
2) I recently worked with someone and the first shift everything was fine, second shift he came in with his eyes entirely bloody. Like all the vessels in his eyes cause this. He said he was hungry and ate way to fast, seems entirely fake. Is there some sort of drug or alcohol abuse that would cause this? I am talking like disgusting bloody eye balls

Long time lurker.
1) recently cam across a junky with lots, I mean lots of stp fuel enhancers and injector cleaners, do this have some sort of chemical use?
2) I recently worked with someone and the first shift everything was fine, second shift he came in with his eyes entirely bloody. Like all the vessels in his eyes cause this. He said he was hungry and ate way to fast, seems entirely fake. Is there some sort of drug or alcohol abuse that would cause this? I am talking like disgusting bloody eye balls

Sounds more like bulimia to me. If he just binged then purged, he probably could want to immediately binge again. Self-induced vomiting can also cause the blood vessels in your eyes to burst from the pressure of it, which would make the sclera go from white to a bloody red.

EDIT: I wad an eating disorder for 17 years.

Sounds more like bulimia to me. If he just binged then purged, he probably could want to immediately binge again. Self-induced vomiting can also cause the blood vessels in your eyes to burst from the pressure of it, which would make the sclera go from white to a bloody red.

EDIT: I wad an eating disorder for 17 years.
That would make a lot of sense. Thank you. We worked a solid 10 hours in crazy sweaty hot conditions with no breaks

a junky with lots, I mean lots of stp fuel enhancers and injector cleaners

They're mostly gasoline-derived, so probably some level of inhalant fix. Nasty, though.

They contain some reactive chemicals, like toluene, but they're not restricted, as far as I know, so probably not used in kitchen chemistry.

Safe money? Bet on "junky stole it because it was there."

They're mostly gasoline-derived, so probably some level of inhalant fix. Nasty, though.

They contain some reactive chemicals, like toluene, but they're not restricted, as far as I know, so probably not used in kitchen chemistry.

Safe money? Bet on "junky stole it because it was there."
Makes sense. I was leaning towards inhaling but thought that it would just be nasty on the body.