• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction 2 questions in 1 (tolerance and H withdrawal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zagor11

Bluelighter
Has anyone tried micro doses of naloxone for opioid tolerance since there is no other way known and also, how difficult is it to withdraw from H? I know it depends on amount you take and longevity but just a ruff estimate?

I've never taken H nor tried naloxone but if you want a rough estimate for how bad it's going to be you need to post the dose per day you plan on withdrawing from, and how long you've been using.

I know you want a rough estimate but this info will help people give you a much better answer. There is a huge difference between withdrawing off a 6 month .2gram a day habit compared to a 5 year long 1gram a day habit.

I did a complete long term withdrawal off h when I'd been using up to 1g a day for 2.5yrs. It was over within about 5 days, but the first 3 were really rough. And I had benzos & the strongest anti nausea meds, anti diarrheals, plus a few other things I find helpful (pseudoephedrine). I actually found the cimetidine (which I was using to potentiate) WD was worse, and I no longer use it for that reason. I take shorter breaks more often now to keep my tolerance down, especially since I'm using for pain & I'm terrified of having nothing that helps. I always taper but usually pretty quick tapers over 1-2wks.

I haven't tried using nalaxone but I'd like to try ketamine for tolerance.

Status
Not open for further replies.