• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 2 mg suboxone iv followed by 1/4th of a fent pill??

zebrafrog92

Greenlighter
Hey guys, so this morning I was really craving some quick motivation (really need to pack/ clean my house after a nasty divorce before the month is up and I've been down with the flu this week) so I hit up a buddy for a sub strip as it was all that was available at the time. I decided to cut it into 4ths and used my favorite ROA to inject 2mg worth. Well about 5 hours go by and my other friend hits me up asking for a ride and he'll pay me for gas etc etc. Anyways, I end up with a pressed fetty pill. Well like most addicts, I am quite impatient. I have read before that <2mg of sub has less opiate blocking abilities and want to test that theory but I also don't want to waste perfectly good opiates to test said theory. Has anyone else used opiates on top of a low suboxone dose? If so what were the results. Low high? Normal high? Zero high??? And is it possible to accidentally OD due to the blocking effects? I want to be as safe as possible!

Please no lecture on my ROA or anything and yes I am opiate tolerant. I jump back and forth or switch to stims usually to avoid wd as much as possible. Any info helps, please and thank you!

Last edited:
I have used opioids somewhat successfully on low doses of buprenorphine. Your high will most likely be somewhat muted, but it shouldn't eliminate it entirely, especially if you don't take bupe regularly.

It is always possible to OD on opioids, regardless of ROA, combo's, etc. But speaking OD's due to bupes blocking effects, I've heard that it definitely can contribute to a potential overdose, due to the user taking higher doses to break through the blocking barrier.

So tread lightly regardless, I don't think you need a lecture by now about how dangerous fentanyl and these pressed pills (hot spots) are if you're already a regular opioid user.

Yeah I know all about the "chocolate chip cookie effect." Thank you for the response though. I did end up trying a quarter of the pill with minimum yet not null effects. Not complaining at all. Will say it wasn't a total waste but not full effects so not sure if I'd consider it worth it or not. I do know my limits, opioid agonist or not. So no worries of an OD here. Thank you for your response. And, as always, have a safe trip. ✌