• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

2 klonopin and a Ritalin

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Is it safe for the heart? I’ve taken these both for ages but I’m leaving my girl and fuck it. I need it ima prolly take it regardless cause I’d rather die happy then die here

Well stimulants aren't good for your heart, that's just a blanket truth. The combo of a stim and a benzo like clonazepam is likely to cancel out the effects of each other. I enjoy Clonazepam with amphetamines but can't take too much clonazepam or I start to get sleepy, it's a tightrope and you end up pushing your doses in order to get higher.

N
Well stimulants aren't good for your heart, that's just a blanket truth. The combo of a stim and a benzo like clonazepam is likely to cancel out the effects of each other. I enjoy Clonazepam with amphetamines but can't take too much clonazepam or I start to get sleepy, it's a tightrope and you end up pushing your doses in order to get higher.
Not trying to be high trying to avoid emotions safely long enough to move 700 miles away. I’m separating from my girl. And I need to change it. I been bitching to y’all and everyone for years I gotta solve it. So this helps I just don’t wanna die

My answer is not what you want to listen but I Will tell you anyway.

You should always feel bad emotions for some days, and then you can get High.
If you get High always when something bad happens to your life. You gonna be in a spiral of deep deep depression.

But anyway, you already tried that combo with Xanax (alprazolam) or Valium (diazepam) and Ritalin? Curious.

If you get High always when something bad happens to your life. You gonna be in a spiral of deep deep depression.

But anyway, you already tried that combo with Xanax (alprazolam) or Valium (diazepam) and Ritalin? Curious.
Klonopin. 2 mg. After taking 10 mg of Ritalin in morning, and around 1. I think took my klonopin about 4. The alternatives bullshit. I was prescribed adderall and klonopin before. But a lot of people done understand what I’m going through and personally I just wanted to know if ima die immediately but I already did it so this was of no help.

I do thank you all for your responses. I got myself and myself only. I’d rather die knowing I chose my death anyways. A little swims though. And energy. Energy to pack from 10 years with my girlfriend cause I’ve had enough. She’s crying I’m packing, and I have to have no empathy at this point or I’ll just be manipulated by a narcissist that I know just going pull the same shit in a month. Fuck it. I deserve better and if this helps. It helps. I’m thinking about making the drive to Florida now.

Dude it took me like up until very recently to figure this out.

One should absolutely not use drugs to escape from or avoid negative emotions.

At the very least one should try to perhaps dampen the pain of the feelings while still making sure to explore them and let them out before they start to rot inside of you and make you physically, mentally and spiritually sick

But to be honest feeling grief or disappointment or just plain anger while sober feels a lot clearer, and is easier to let go and redirect your energies somewhere more positive and useful

Dude it took me like up until very recently to figure this out.

One should absolutely not use drugs to escape from or avoid negative emotions.

At the very least one should try to perhaps dampen the pain of the feelings while still making sure to explore them and let them out before they start to rot inside of you and make you physically, mentally and spiritually sick

But to be honest feeling grief or disappointment or just plain anger while sober feels a lot clearer, and is easier to let go and redirect your energies somewhere more positive and useful
Thank you. Maybe this wasn’t the question to ask. Ima just keep to myself have a good day everyoenb

None of you know how I process bad emotions. I suppose it’s better to internalize them so I stay up for 30 hours and can’t get out of the situation. I’m deleting this only one person partially answered the question.

Thank you for offering facts not opinions.

Thank you. Maybe this wasn’t the question to ask. Ima just keep to myself have a good day everyoenb
Well you're absolutely welcome to discount the anecdotal advice, it isn't necessarily true in a factual sense or necessarily self evident as a practice!

Sorry if I came off as condescending ritalin and k pin should be safe to combine

None of you know how I process bad emotions. I suppose it’s better to internalize them so I stay up for 30 hours and can’t get out of the situation. I’m deleting this only one person partially answered the question.
No I dont know you very well,

Perhaps you have weighed this harder than I insinuated, and have simply decided this is the better route to go for this context, that's perfectly fine!

I mean I didnt want to be a nihilistic dick and simply say

"Yeah you can combine those, that's fine"

But perhaps I forgot that we are all rather different, with different burdens to bear

Having felt the pull of stimulants and tranquilizers/alcohol myself to distance painful situations from the front of my consciousness,

I just felt the need to perhaps mention that there is another way and they aren't always mutually exclusive!

Really no intention of being holier than thou, who the fuck am I to tell anyone what to do, I mean I might be halfway sober right now but all of the events and situations I've lived through happened to me,

Bad ones
good ones,
intoxicated or not,
it's on me to process it at some point,
and to feel safe being able to ask for help if it gets overwhelming

Last edited:
Well you're absolutely welcome to discount the anecdotal advice, it isn't necessarily true in a factual sense or necessarily self evident as a practice!

Sorry if I came off as condescending ritalin and k pin should be safe to combine
I’m sorry I’m just breaking up with my girl I gotta long drive and idk how ima do it without crying the whole way. Sometimes I feel better if I just slammed my car into the guardrail

I’m sorry I’m just breaking up with my girl I gotta long drive and idk how ima do it without crying the whole way. Sometimes I feel better if I just slammed my car into the guardrail
Well I would prefer you not slam your car into a guard rail, for your intellectual and emotional input in the game of life as a living being and also cause that's simply a waste of a good car! Haha

Separating from a romantic partner you've been with for a while can be really difficult, I feel you man

Sorry, I meant to add that such a combo as you described shouldn't be dangerous, if it's just one dose of Ritalin and two doses of clonazepam. Neither would be pushing any safety margins.
Yes this is completely short term as well. The klonopin are going to be longer but he gave me 30 to last 3 months as I told him I’m trying to work spiritually, maybe psychedelically into a point where I can manage these emotions without anything

Well I would prefer you not slam your car into a guard rail, for your intellectual and emotional input in the game of life as a living being and also cause that's simply a waste of a good car! Haha

Separating from a romantic partner you've been with for a while can be really difficult, I feel you man
I’m not. I’m not leaving without closing this as an adult. Without medications and I’m listen to others and use them as needed and not to numb it so I don’t feel it. But others should realize. Sometimes people can be affect so much by emotions they literally worry themselves into mania. Dm fam

If we are only speaking about the cardiovascular system, blood pressure etc. my gut reaction would be that the addition of a sedative along the lines of a Benzodiazepine or Barbiturate could only serve to mitigate the negative effects of a given stimulant. I only mean in an acute situation.

Is 60 Ritalin safe over a 12 hour period of chipping about 10mg every 4 is it bad for the heart spaced out I just took my first klonopin but I like the feeling of both and ima talk to my doctor about it but I just don’t wanna die cause I’m taking them. I don’t have any heart issues my dad did in his 40’s but he snorted hella girl and smoked rock like bling bling. I’ve taken my klonopin for the come down but I have a pill left I believe all in total I’m about at 40 mg. Since 5-6 am. Was planning on working but had a lot to do here.

Is 60 Ritalin safe over a 12 hour period of chipping about 10mg every 4 is it bad for the heart spaced out I just took my first klonopin but I like the feeling of both and ima talk to my doctor about it but I just don’t wanna die cause I’m taking them. I don’t have any heart issues my dad did in his 40’s but he snorted hella girl and smoked rock like bling bling. I’ve taken my klonopin for the come down but I have a pill left I believe all in total I’m about at 40 mg. Since 5-6 am. Was planning on working but had a lot to do here.
Well I tried waiting but I guess not. So whatever. Have a goodnight guys