• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2 hours and no roll what gives?

lokidoki

Bluelighter
So rolling came about as a last minute idea, sadly after dinner. So when I took my pill it was on a full stomach. I expected it to take a while. Usually on a full stomach it takes approx 2 hours. Well the 2 hours have passed. Its now been about 2 hours and 20 mins. I have all the signs of coming up -- the dry hacking, the fast heartbeat, etc. But is it safe to say that after 2 hours its not going to happen? I bought the pills from my usual source who hasn't sold me any bunk in the years I've been buying from them. This sucks. :(

yeah a full stomach can do that. Not only can it postpone the comeup, it can make the roll weaker as well. I think this is because a full stomach makes your body absorb the MDMA much more gradually, resulting in lower average plasma levels. Food really does have a very big impact. It is advised to eat healthier and in a bit greater volume than you normally would in the few days preceding a roll, but you should only eat a light/medium meal in the few hours before a roll. If I'm rolling at night I usually eat a large, nutritious meal at about 4PM, followed by a light/medium high-energy meal at about 8PM-9PM, leaving at least 2 full hours between the last meal and the time I drop. I've got a cast iron stomach so I usually only eat a light meal, so my stomach is empty by the time I drop. This can be hard on the stomach though and it can leave you feeling drained towards the end of your roll because your energy reserves are running low, it makes the comeup more intense as well

Apart from that it's also possible you bought low quality product, even if your dealer never sold you bunk before, it can happen to the best. Buying a testkit would be a wise idea, it won't tell you how strong your pills/crystals are, but it will at least give you an indication of what's in them

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I'm still trying to think where I went wrong. Ive been using e for about a year now (I drop about once a month. When I started it was every weekend though) and this has never happened before. Ive taken it with a full stomach a long time ago and it still felt better then. It could have been the setting as well, I was just chilling in my boyfriends bedroom with not much to do and he wasnt taking any e, but again Ive rolled in that same setting many times and it was fine before. It could also be that I was just in a particularly shitty mood over some drama and I had taken the e to cheer me up and so I was really anxious waiting for it to come up and maybe I was expecting too much. Also might be worth noting that this was the first time I had taken some norcos (only 15mg) an hour or so before. However I had looked up forums and many people had said they took norco with e just fine so I thought it would be okay. Or maybe it was just all those things combined, a perfect storm.

Dont get me wrong though, I did still roll. I had all the body high symptoms which felt quite good at times. And talking felt great. It just wasnt amazing like it usually was. I felt no euphoria. Im just trying to figure out what I did wrong this time because we usually buy multiple pills from the person we got them from and so this batch is what we got for now and the next time I take one I want to try to make sure I dont do whatever I did this time before I declare these pills a waste.

Last edited:
Could be the norcos because you kind mixed uppers and downers so that may have somewhat killed the roll. Maybe give your brain some more time to produce serotonin. Over the past 2 months I have been rolling at least once every week and I can definitely tell my effect isn't nearly as good and it would take a larger initial dose so I've decided to take a break for a month or two. Food is a factor too, I avoid food at least 2-3 hours beforehand, especially some really filling meal. It could be just the E, low dose or too much shit mixed in.