• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

2 gram heroin habbit to suboxon help!!

skate4lifexd2

Greenlighter
Hello so I was on suboxen for six months taking two 8mg a day I had one bad day and now four months later I'm doing two grams of H iv a day the highest I've ever been on. Before when I started subs It wasn't that bad I got sick started taking them and instantly felt better. Now since I'm on such a high amount of dope I've heard the suboxen won't help and that I will have to wait longer than 24 hours to induct myself on them or I will be thrown into pw withdraw because even though I'm sick opiates will still be on my reseptors because of the high amount I'm doing. I'm so afraid to get sick and think I wait enough time and get pw withdraw and I'm afraid I'll have to relief from the sub and it dosent help. Please anyone I just want to successfully stop dope and get on my suboxen meds without pw withdraw and for them to help. Anyone have any awnsers or help I would be so greatfull.

, easy...

stop heroin ...

wait until your in full withdrawals, the longer the better, than dose 8 mg of suboxone, wait 1 hr, see how you feel, than maybe another 8 mg if necessary.... you will find it works like a miracle.

I did the same thing as you only my relapse lasted two years. The second time i was unable to catch on subs and went with mmt. My habit was also heavier and IV with about 15 a day. At one point i was 2-3 buns a day but cut down. I was never able to make it past 24 hours and got deathly ill if i tryed subs too early. I work and couldn't afford to wait the 2-3 days. So i went with methadone and have to say i am happy with it. Maybe u should try mmt this time.