• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 2-FMA for Creativity and Concentration?

Doclad

Bluelighter
Good morning.

I play the piano 10 years ago, I have always dedicated many hours to the study and composition of my own melodies. I also dedicate my time to painting, drawing and writing poetry.

In recent months my performance has been affected. I could not say what is due. It's harder for me to concentrate. Before I could be playing the piano or painting for hours, but lately I can barely focus more than 30 minutes.

I'm not a depressed person, nor has anything negative happened to me. I would simply like to recover the intensity of a while ago.

I've purchased 2-FMA to do a test soon. My intention isn't to take each day, only specific days when the concentration is truly an annoyance. I was wondering if someone has experience with this substance in the artistic field and what frequency / dose would be the most recommended.

Thank you very much.

DocLad

The trouble with a lot of stimulants is their tendency to narrow focus, which can work against creativity. I'm going to move this to other drugs and change the title so you hopefully get more responses.

2-FMA is pretty good and definitely not so distracting as regular amp or meth. Interestingly enough, I have found 2-FEA (2-Fluoro N-EthylAmphetamine) to be pretty much the same or maybe even better for my application - smooth, easy on the body and no come-downs from low dosages. For both, I would take between 10-30mg orally, combined with other stuff, depending on the need.

A friend of mine who is musician really digs 3-FPM for music making. It gives me weird side effects so I rarely use it.

For better music appreciation, try adding Phenibut and Aniracetam to your 2-FMA, and perhaps try some Proscaline.
Other psychedelics obviously would be pretty good too.

Thanks for your comments.

Volsam, I prefer to use psychedelics for other purposes.

DocLad