• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants 2-FMA/3-FEA Combo

VirtualFriend

Greenlighter
First of all hello everyone, I am new here, I wanted to post a little bit about this experience and also ask a few questions.

So, I recently went on a bit of a stim binge, starting Monday afternoon until early today(Thursday)
Had some 3-mmc, 3-fea, and 2-fma and an ample amount of mary jane

Started Monday with the 3-mmc and some beer (should have skipped the beer)
went through the night but got a little bit of sleep Tuesday afternoon
Tuesday was combo of 3-mmc and 3-fea-went fine, but I liked the 3-mmc on its own better
through to Wednesday, I started with 2-fma in the morning and dosed a few times throughout the day ( 3x - 30mg )
started with 200mg of 3-fea about an hour after my last 2-fma dose

Seen a post about this combo online (granted I went way higher on the 3-fea) but thought they would be a nice combo.
But when the 3-fea kicked in, it ended up being a bit too much and it gave me a mild case of nystagmus.
So there was this reaction between my wiggly eyes and how my brain would interpret it, I will use my shelf for example.
Just filled with knickknacks and such, but if I focused my eyes on the shelf, as a static point, everything on the shelf would wiggle back and forth.
But as they were wiggling, they were also getting closer with each wiggle. I don't really know how to explain this correctly, but it was like
whatever I was looking at, my brain was interpreting as a little bit closer each time the object or whatever wiggled. It was like
the whole drug experience turned into a hallucination, but unlike a lsd trip or whatever might be relatable, I was fully alert and capable of critical thought.
It was really strange but I was having fun. I have no idea if this is a thing that has happened before, or if I even explained it well enough to understand.
Curious if anybody has any insight.

So, this is where I should have stopped for the night, considering the shape I was in and how well I was taking care of my health these past few days, but I ended up
redosing a few more times throughout the night. Each resulting in the same type of scenario, and around 8 hours ago I dropped off the rest of my supply at a friend's.

I've only gotten a few hours of sleep since then, will get more once everything wears off. I still have the wiggly eyes though, a bit of a twitch, and just a faint like pulling(?) sensation
if I'm staring at something. I understand I should be taking better care of myself DURING these binges/just have better use in general, but I'm wondering if sleep/time is enough to
fix these things or if I should take a few extra steps.

I can provide extra info if need be, but thank you for reading and for any replies!

My guess is the higher doses of 3-FEA or it in combination with the other stims caused that. My understanding is that one is a little bit more serotonin heavy.
I have had almost the exact same effect you describe from highish doses of MDMA and 4-FA to some extent. I also thought I broke my brain with MDMA once, couldn’t understand directions and quantities anymore. That shit was scary, but luckily I was fine after some decent sleep.

Yea, If I would have lowered the dose on the 3-fea I probably would not have had that problem. I should stick to starting with lower doses.
Glad to hear you ended up well, and gonna definitely hit up some sleep. Thanks for the reply :)

Yeah man. Sleep will definitely help. Although I can't imagine a period of not feeling a little ragged after a binge like that. I feel pretty shitty these days after even a little bit of MDMA. Problem isn't too bad on the less serotonin heavy compounds for me