• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2-Fluoroamphetamine [2-FA]/Various Dosages & ROA) - A Truly Bright Amp Variation

I generally find stimulants quite euphoric, just not 2-FMA. I liked it but euphoria isn't something I attribute to it, for me. Just as well, stimulants and empathogens are the drugs I now have the biggest compulsion issues with. Being able to get a super cheap, potent stimulant with a click of a mouse would be a bad thing for me. Well I guess I can do that anyway but more options = more temptation.

Good report! I've been using low doses (15-30 mg) of 2-FA or 2-FMA daily since about 2012. In the beginning I was kind of reckless, sometimes binging a bit and sleeping too little. Now I can sleep immediately after dosing and purposefully keep my doses low to (hopefully) avoid any long-term damage. Wish more was known about their potential for heart damage. I use these stims to self-medicate fatigue/depression, not to get "high". They can definitely be abused if that's your intention though.

Please do not use such compounds daily, as there's a current dearth of data on the effects of chronic use and metabolites' activities. I have seen a couple of case studies of chronic heart disease induced by daily use over periods exceeding a year (with pretty high doses, mind you, but you wouldn't see these types of outcomes with the equivalent regimen of dexedrine).

ebola

IME 2-A wasn't unpleasant, but pretty boring, and far inferior to 4-FA euphoria-wise

lol, concurrent 5ht release is kind of 'cheating' when comparing stimulants' propensities for euphoria and "substantive content".

ebola

^^euh, i'll take your word for it (don't completely understand your sentence tbh...)

I believe he's trying to state that 4-FA is sort of cheating since it also activity at 5Ht receptors. Stimulants like that are more euphoric and ususually less functional ala of regular amphetamine and such!

Stimulants that release an appreciable amount of 5ht tend to be entactogenic, and thus more euphoric than vanilla stims lacking such activity, at least for most people. 4fa is definitely "rolley" near the peak on a moderate to large dose, at least for me (heh...and they cause way worse mydriasis: every time I've tried to use low, functional doses of 4fa, I get obvious saucer-pupils).

ebola