• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2-Ethyl-2-methyl-1,3-propanediol,

John Highfield 47$#@

Bluelighter
Hi everyone if found this rc chemical called 2-Ethyl-2-methyl-1,3-propanediol, I haven't found to much information on it is this something you can get high on I heard it was an analog for GABAurgic compounds and I'm not stupid im not just going to take random chemicals

Hi everyone if found this rc chemical called 2-Ethyl-2-methyl-1,3-propanediol, I haven't found to much information on it is this something you can get high on I heard it was an analog for GABAurgic compounds and I'm not stupid im not just going to take random chemicals

Probably active, quite similar in structure to 2-methyl-2-propyl-1,3-propanediol, which is the backbone of meprobamate/carisoprodol and active in its own right.

2-ethyl-2-methyl-1,3-propanediol is probably active too, but who knows how active. I wouldn't recommend playing around with it unless you are accustomed to playing around with esoteric sedatives.

Well I bought it because it was really cheap from a trusted source ie a chemical company if it's safe I might try a trip report a very small amount at First h.a r.m reduction applies I was hoping it might have an effect similar to carisoprodol

Somebody on Reddit says that its active and enjoyable at 200mgs, i found a vendors selling but with this sorta potency it seems kinda pricey stuff. But fuck im really looking for a downer i can use and still beaty drug tests so i might just go for it when i get paid this week. Always loved Soma, its one of my favorite downers.

Might just get one at first...

Last edited:
Yeah
Somebody on Reddit says that its active and enjoyable at 200mgs, i found a vendors selling but with this sorta potency it seems kinda pricey stuff. But fuck im really looking for a downer i can use and still beaty drug tests so i might just go for it when i get paid this week. Always loved Soma, its one of my favorite downers.

Might just get one at first...
Yeah I agree I got a good deal a 1 gram bag for 55 dollars from a trusted source I can't wait until I get my check so I can't try it I'll let you know how it turns out I heard that aspirin potentates Soma I guess I will see

Not sure that's a very good deal, if the dose is 200mg like a previous poster said someone on reddit indicated.