• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

2 different types of highs?-methamphetamine help

Siccness909

Bluelighter
What's up guys I've been doing dope for 6 years and it seems like nowadays every time I do dope I just get stuck? I don't get energy no more the euphorias not as good either...when I first was on meth I got all that like a normal meth high now I don't? Can anyone relate? I just get stuck on my phone for hours and can't move...anyway all opinions welcome

you get stuck on your phone? could you elaborate a little for us please?

Like writing lyrics for hours on my phone without moving, I don't get no energy anymore from meth

but you get mental and creative focus from it? isn't that something?

Yeah but I get so stuck it's absolutely ridiculous...I literally won't move at all starting happening this past year...I just don't understand

How do you ingest your meth? It makes a difference. For example, most people who smoke it, do not get the energy buzz for very long after they start smoking it. I found that drinking it, or creating a 'pill' and swallowing it gave me more energy. However, I only had one experience where I had that 'euphoria' that people talk about...

Smoking definitely gets me the most stuck out of all ROAs, but no they do for me doesn't matter how I do it