• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2-aimp

Snake686

Greenlighter
Any body tried this? Or Know what it is? cathinone substitute or analogue??? anyone? my vendor tells me its the new M1

it's bk-MMDMA

2bE9Cz4.png

Im new at this but see a need for it so im going to help out because i would like info to.
I have some 2-aimp and going to try it friday nite 6/27/14 will let you no whats up. Going to start with 50mg after a test.

So how was it? Fifty milligrams sounds like a low dose considering MMDA's threshold dose is 300 mg.

Must have been so good he couldn't put it into words... At all.

I have two reports on this one. At 230mg for two separate people the effects were not strong. The effect was so subtle compared to the real deal that it was actually annoying. There was mild (very very mild) empathy but it lacked the roll feeling. If the test subjects were stupid they would combine a dose of 2-aimp (~250mg) with a small dose of 5-mapb (~75mg) to get a full effect (Test subjects reported that 5-mapb gave the rolly feeling only and lacked the empathy stuff). But let me repeat this would be IF THEY WERE STUPID! People should not take RCs and especially should not mix them. Both people did not take anymore then the 230mg because it is a rather new substance. Dosage was 150mg oral and 80mg insufflated (after about an hour after oral). If anyone is going to try this, 300mg orally would probably be more effective, just remember its new and untested. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!