• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

1st time trying MDMA and NOTHING!

Dreamweaver1

Greenlighter
This past weekend I tried MDMA for the first time. It was crystal form. My friend tested it and said it was pure. I got two doses. It came as two small rock crystals in each gel cap. I had taken my usual dose of 60mg vyvanse around 6:00 AM. I ate nothing and drank a lot of water. I took the first capsule at 12noon. At 1:30 I felt nothing. So I took the second capsule. Nothing. The only thing I felt was the need to pee due to all the water I was advised to drink. The "moon rocks were pinkish/tan. Any ideas what went wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't listen to some one about results, test before hand and you don't have to buy bunk. I recommend researching mdma if you plan to consume it in the future.

I got a very light experience with this new "pure" "Molly" MDMA shit, nothing like the good ol pressed pills back in the 90s and early 2000s

If it was mdma then im sure the fact you take vyvanse plays a big part in your results.

Read about, do your homework.

The more you know, the better results you will have. Bluelight has more than enough info about everything drug related and then some. Also you can find knowledge of anything in life on google.

Vyvanse or whatever is what stopped you from feeling anything. General rule with mdma is....... dont take it if you take any prescriptions for the mind. Bad move. Read into things first before trying them. ;)

Vyvanse or whatever is what stopped you from feeling anything. General rule with mdma is....... dont take it if you take any prescriptions for the mind. Bad move. Read into things first before trying them. ;)

Honestly I don't think this would be the case. Stimulants typically stack together to cause larger subjective effects. MDMA + amp is a pretty common combo in pills and vyvanse is just an extended release form of amphetamine.

I'd say it'd more likely be a case of either A) It wasn't actually MDMA and your friend doesn't really know what proper 'testing' is. Or B) You have acquired a large general tolerance to stimulants from long-term regular prescriptions so much so that the small doses your friend gave you were unable to significantly change the vyvanse high you already had. Tough to know really.

I can only echo the above and add one more option: C) your drugs do contain MDMA but it is very heavily cut. Each of those 3 is possible. There are more (like certain prescription medication) but those are the most likely causes

A testkit does not tell you anything about purity, it just confirms the presence of MDMA. Unless you use a purity testkit, but those are notoriously unreliable. Might be an idea to get your own testkit

How many mgs were in each capsule? And yeah, I agree with everyone else, it sounds shady that your friend "tested" it and it tested "pure". Testing kits will tell you if it's MDMA or not, not "purity". Unless your friend did some sort of special, DIY testing. ;)