1st cycle, higher amounts or longer cycle

Wynn

Greenlighter
6' 34 yo, 174lb fairly athletic, construction type work
So I went down to mexico and picked up what I could afford for a time duration of 10 weeks. After reading on some of these forums I decided to ask the people.
6-250 mg/1ml primoteston
2-50 mg/1ml deca-durabolin
1-20 ml anabolic st, kangaroo on the bottle
And a bottle of an anti estrogen
The game plan was 1 primoteston and deca mix it together (friend recommended that so you only inject once), last Monday, 5 days ago, do that again this coming monday but with half the test. Then devide the remaining amount of anabolic and test over 8 weeks. 10 weeks in total.
Im questioning the amount I started with and should I do the other deca now to front load. And why is the test 250mg/ 1ml and the deca 50 mg/ 1 ml but equal the same of the syringe. I have pictures if you think that will help.

Which anti estrogen do you have?
I would run a test only cycle before trying other compounds.

6' 34 yo, 174lb fairly athletic, construction type work
So I went down to mexico and picked up what I could afford for a time duration of 10 weeks. After reading on some of these forums I decided to ask the people.
6-250 mg/1ml primoteston
2-50 mg/1ml deca-durabolin
1-20 ml anabolic st, kangaroo on the bottle
And a bottle of an anti estrogen
The game plan was 1 primoteston and deca mix it together (friend recommended that so you only inject once), last Monday, 5 days ago, do that again this coming monday but with half the test. Then devide the remaining amount of anabolic and test over 8 weeks. 10 weeks in total.
Im questioning the amount I started with and should I do the other deca now to front load. And why is the test 250mg/ 1ml and the deca 50 mg/ 1 ml but equal the same of the syringe. I have pictures if you think that will help.

Let me get this straight, you have 6 amps as in 6ml of Primoteston?

Tamoxifno 100 tablets at 10mg each.
Is that enough test to run alone for how long? At 250mg a week that would be a 6 week cycle. Please note I already took the first deca shot.

Im not sure what an amp is and I can figure out how to get this Tab 3 to post a picture. Its a glass, break the top off, vial. Filled a 3cc syringe half way, after adding the deca it was full.

Last edited:
Did a little more research and yes I had 6 amps, 1 down with the deca. Now with 1 preload of deca, 20 ml of winstral, and 5 amps of primoteston how do I get the most out of it?

Im not sure what an amp is and I can figure out how to get this Tab 3 to post a picture. Its a glass, break the top off, vial. Filled a 3cc syringe half way, after adding the deca it was full.

This ....?
212.jpeg

The amount you have, you know that's about 2 weeks worth of Testosterone, right? The amount of Deca you have isn't enough for a single dose.

Tamoxifno 100 tablets at 10mg each.
Is that enough test to run alone for how long? At 250mg a week that would be a 6 week cycle. Please note I already took the first deca shot.

Did you not think it might be prudent to do your research before injecting compounds into your body you know nothing about..??

Yes, and im doing a cycle from steroids.com something that I saw was recommended on bluelight. Lol. I couldn't find 12 amps of test that was recommended. It states for a standard 12 week "beginner" 250 -500 mg a week for 12 weeks with a post cycle. In medication uses the single dose of 250 mg is a monthly injection! The problem, and what id like to know is if a lower dose over 10 weeks would do more for me or focus it on a 4-5 week cycle.

Im learning so just to clarify. When an injectable reads 250mg/ 1ml. That is the concentration to the volume ratios. e.g. the winstrol I have is a 20ml bottle at 100mg/1ml , and I wanted to do 250mg a week id have 8 weeks worth.

Yes, and im doing a cycle from steroids.com something that I saw was recommended on bluelight. Lol. I couldn't find 12 amps of test that was recommended. It states for a standard 12 week "beginner" 250 -500 mg a week for 12 weeks with a post cycle. In medication uses the single dose of 250 mg is a monthly injection! The problem, and what id like to know is if a lower dose over 10 weeks would do more for me or focus it on a 4-5 week cycle.

A dose of 250mg once a month would be for TRT(testosterone replacement therapy). Nebido, which is Testosterone Undecanoate, will allow for a once a month injection because it's ester has a really long half-life allowing saturation of bloods over a long period of time. In it's case, a once a month injection is perfectly fine for TRT. Remember, 250mg of testosterone once a month is just going to mimic normal human levels of testosterone. There's no benefit to body building at that dose or with Nebido in general.

500mg per week for 12 weeks is the recommended 1st cycle for someone who is body building. In your case, that would mean 2 amps a week. You can do less, but anything under 400mg per week isn't recommended.

A 4-5 week cycle of Test Enanthate, which is the type of testosterone you have, would be ineffective. While not as long as a half-life as Testosterone Undecanoate, it still has a long ester meaning it will take time for your bloods to become saturated with the Testosterone you are injecting. You won't start getting the benefits of Testosterone injections until the 3-4 week mark. You won't feel much, if anything the first 3 weeks. 6-10 week mark is when you see the biggest gains. You'll miss all of that, while shutting down your natural Testosterone production in the process. It's not recommended either.

Bottom line is you don't have anywhere close to enough Testosterone to do anything effective with it, and you should have done more research before injecting 50mg of Deca, at the very least posted this topic in here beforehand. Most of us could have told you the correct advice to save you a potential headache so you wouldn't have wasted your time. Think about it, you injected 50mg of Deca and 400mg a week is a normal dose.

Last edited:
Im learning so just to clarify. When an injectable reads 250mg/ 1ml. That is the concentration to the volume ratios. e.g. the winstrol I have is a 20ml bottle at 100mg/1ml , and I wanted to do 250mg a week id have 8 weeks worth.

250mg/1ml means 250mg for every 1ml. Or 250mg for every 1CC.

If what you have is injectable Winstrol, that's going to be a water-based solution. You'll probably notice the liquid in the vial has much less viscosity than the Testosterone. Water-based solutions such as Winstrol will give you very painful injections.

Thanks. My friend that does a lot of personal training, and talked me into a low dose over a longer period is what I wanted and it would be beneficial for basic healing and recovery. Then after doing my own research into the actual amounts between treatment and cycle I was just confused over what I got and what I should do.

So now the question is how do I get the most out of what I have, and what else do I need to get so this is not a waste. Im only 2 hours from tj.

So now the question is how do I get the most out of what I have, and what else do I need to get so this is not a waste. Im only 2 hours from tj.

Personally, with the amount you have, I would just stop and not continue. The 50mg of Deca you did inject won't have any effect on your body since it was a single extremely low dose. You don't have anywhere close to enough Testosterone. You have 2 weeks worth of Testosterone. Just wait until you have enough Testosterone so you can do a proper 12 week cycle @ 500mg a week.

Even if you split up the Testosterone you have into 10 weeks, that's 150mg a week. That's a trt dose, you're not going to get any benefits from it in a body building sense. Or go ahead and take that low dose over 10 weeks, and you can find out for yourself.

From steroids.com
16).Common wisdom holds that the testosterone portion of any such cycle should be equal to or greater than any other injectable steroids portion (on a mg basis); however, this isnt always needed, but its a good rule of thumb to ensure no low testosterone condition exists.
Winstrol Cycle:
In most cases a good Winstrol cycle will run for approximately 6-8 weeks at a dosing of 50mg every day. Some will find 50mg every other day to be all they need but as this anabolic steroid has a very short half-life, especially in tablet form daily administration is generally best. 50mg per day appears to be perfect for most any man regardless of his level of experience and we do not recommend going beyond the 8 week mark as this steroid is rather liver toxic.
It also goes on to talk about 250mg being the minimum test per week. And 50mg of deca every 4-5 days.
So with all this information im going to...
take the rest of deca today, thats day 4
im going to stay the way of 250mg test per week
if I cant get down to get more deca in the next 4 days im switching to the winstrol at 50mg every other day that will give me 5 weeks to get the rest of the test and whatever else I need to finish out 12 weeks.

From steroids.com
16).Common wisdom holds that the testosterone portion of any such cycle should be equal to or greater than any other injectable steroids portion (on a mg basis); however, this isnt always needed, but its a good rule of thumb to ensure no low testosterone condition exists.
Winstrol Cycle:
In most cases a good Winstrol cycle will run for approximately 6-8 weeks at a dosing of 50mg every day. Some will find 50mg every other day to be all they need but as this anabolic steroid has a very short half-life, especially in tablet form daily administration is generally best. 50mg per day appears to be perfect for most any man regardless of his level of experience and we do not recommend going beyond the 8 week mark as this steroid is rather liver toxic.
It also goes on to talk about 250mg being the minimum test per week. And 50mg of deca every 4-5 days.
So with all this information im going to...
take the rest of deca today, thats day 4
im going to stay the way of 250mg test per week
if I cant get down to get more deca in the next 4 days im switching to the winstrol at 50mg every other day that will give me 5 weeks to get the rest of the test and whatever else I need to finish out 12 weeks

It sounds like you are going to do exactly as you please, ignoring any advice on here. So go ahead..!!

My friend that does a lot of personal training, and talked me into a low dose over a longer period is what I wanted and it would be [Beneficial for basic healing and recovery[/B]. Then after doing my own research into the actual amounts between treatment and cycle I was just confused over what I got and what I should do.

Winstrol probably isn't your best choice for healing, as it can negatively affect the integrity of connective tissue....

Well Im trying my best. So take 2 of the amps a week, both at the same time. That gives me 2-3 weeks to get more. And 500mg a week all at once? And forget the winstrol? Or should I start that now and if so is that 50mg every other day reasonable?