• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

1st 5-mapb test insight

reaper6x

Greenlighter
tried 5-mabp for 1st time, 1st day was up for 30 so hours and did about 500mg during that day then went to sleep for about 9 hours then the next day did about 500mg during the next day also and was up for 24 so hours the high was just like the real deal but afterwards my sinuses was raw and sore due to i snorted it had a slight burn. fucked with my head a little also gave me the whole serotonin crash like E and molly would, haven't rolled in about 8 yrs also gave me the whole fucked up sleep little depression mood also came along. just making sure ill be fine my blood pressure and temp. is all fine so no worries there. any insight would be nice on others that has done this amount would be great just to make sure i didn't go over board with it and all as 2 other of my friends did the same amount with me the 2 days anyone else that has had any experience with it and able to let me know if everything is going to be fine sure would like to know just been having that really bad serotonin crash and cant get a deep sleep mode for the past day is all any help and reply's is very welcomed

Last edited:
Yeah man you went overboard with it. Shit I've done that much altogether over the last 10 months and I went overboard with it.

The good news is that you're still alive! =D Be prepared for at least a couple of weeks of that fucked up sleep and slightly depressed mood. Any further experimentation with these drugs in the near future is likely to exacerbate things, so try to stay away from serotonin releasing drugs for at least a couple of months or until your mood has stabilized, whichever comes last (just because your mood may stabilize in a week or two doesn't mean that your nervous system is ready to take another beating like that). Read up on "brain zaps" if you're not already familiar with them so that they don't scare the shit out of you if you happen to come down with them. If this really is an isolated incident, you may be one of the lucky ones that feels like shit for a couple of days and then comes right back good as new.

The most important thing to remember is that having too much anxiety about having damaged yourself with drugs is likely to amplify the symptoms. Whatever is done is done, and as long as you are more careful in the future, any problems you have in the short term are not likely to be permanent. Try to abstain from all drugs (even alcohol, cannabis, tobacco, and caffeine if you can handle it) for at least a couple of weeks and see how you're feeling. As with most things, exercise and proper diet are known to speed along the recovery process as well.

Dude, Why all that "bold" text? Paragraphs and punctuation. Thats what makes it easier to read!
Yes have gone waaay overboard... When taking a drug like this one you should take something like these rules into consideration, since the way it works on you is similar to how MDMA works.
You should read this and other threads about long-term comedown before doing this again. The google bluelight tool on the top-left corner is a great one.

Welcome to BL, I hope you get better soon.

thanks for the reply's today is the 2nd day off my comedown. went to sleep decent last night wasn't to bad head still just little errr due to me snorting it. blood pressure is good now 125/88 with heart rate back down to 96 from 135 heart rate the other night been drinking juice and eating. Over all just really seems like a big serotonin crash. and yea not going to be doing anything else for a while. again like i posted 1st time 1st night was only 5 points over 30 so hours then went to bed for 9 hours and did the same amount the next day in a 28 hour frame. and on the does chart it says 200mg then 100mg 30 min later tho. i donly did 200mg more in a longer time frame over a 1 night high. but i do thank you both for the reply's and links on the info. and hope my update gets back to you all

thanks for the reply's today is the 2nd day off my comedown. went to sleep decent last night wasn't to bad head still just little errr due to me snorting it. blood pressure is good now 125/88 with heart rate back down to 96 from 135 heart rate the other night been drinking juice and eating. Over all just really seems like a big serotonin crash. and yea not going to be doing anything else for a while. again like i posted 1st time 1st night was only 5 points over 30 so hours then went to bed for 9 hours and did the same amount the next day in a 28 hour frame. and on the does chart it says 200mg then 100mg 30 min later tho. i donly did 200mg more in a longer time frame over a 1 night high. but i do thank you both for the reply's and links on the info. and hope my update gets back to you all

Geez, what dose chart is this?
I have never taken more than 60mg of 5-MAPB and still had good effects. Not that I won't up my dose in the next time, but 200 + 100mg seems like a crazy dose if you have the good stuff.