• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1p lsd reagent test found 4-FMA & 6-APDB why?

iamthecutoftheworld

Greenlighter
any one know why 4-FMA & 6-APDB show positive at a 1p test?

I have learnt that 1p will not react with Ehrlich then after continue searching then found http://drugs.tripsit.me/1p-lsd.

Ehrlich's Reagent: No colour change
Marquis: Slow Purple
Mecke: Brown

result are as tripsit said,,, but why 4-FMA & 6-APDB?

Have any one tried a 1.6 tab trip that start with super super heavy body tension, visual all went well, all text book respond, then 2 hours into it, things suddenly come to a dead drop, like hitting a wall every thing just stop...... breathing vision, super tension to not thing just snap,.

It make me want to test & know whats in it... y would i bother to test 1p if there wasnt a casue.

It turned bad? it react with a iron file? in my hobby tool box, i found rust spot on the file that wasnt there b4 (it has been with more for year) not until i kept my 1p with it & brown color appear on the edge of the tab too, though it only happen to tab from TxxxxxxxC not LxxxxxI why???????) and why 4-FMA & 6-APDB?

I don’t know about it being contaminated with iron oxide, how that would effect the trip, but when I tested my 1p with Ehrlich’s, it took about an 90 minutes to show slight purple coloring. How long did you wait with the reagent?

Shit I didn’t realize 1p can actually be differentiated with the Elhrich, thank you!!

-GC

the funny thing is Ehrlich test respond quicker then every one said, with in 30min, actually within a few minutes i starting to see slight pink on unaffected tab (keep separately, no cross contamination).

However after 1.5 hour later every thing turn clear in stead to see color change, continue to test for 3 more hour, no change, all color disappear.

Last edited: