View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1P-LSD inconsistant blue color on the sheet

Forever Jung

Greenlighter
Sorry if this has been asked but searching for 1P and "blue" just returned some reddit wisdom, and every reference to "blue"light "blue"lighters etc

My question is that a sheet I saw has a few spots that are much more blue in some areas, where other areas are just white. Is this a hotspot on the sheet? Are the blue tabs going to be more potent than the white tabs? 3x of the white tabs had my ass flyin. I assume it looks this way because of uneven evaporation?

1<3
FJ

EDIT: Image

Last edited:
I have no idea what your talking about......
1p LSD turns yellow overtime due to oxidation not blue. Why blue and 1p LSD was being searched at the same time I have no idea.
You will not find blue tabs of 1p LSD.
If you do find them I say custom lay on blue paper. 99% old 1p LSD that's out on the market right now has 1p LSD printed on it in Black Ink.

it could be some of the printed design bleeding during the process, I would not expect higher doses from the bluer areas

Can you tell, what did the paper look like originally? (I mean, what is printed on it etc)
Also I assume you are not talking about Ehrlich's?

Becoming blue is more something an indole would do so I really hope for you it's not something like an NBOMe cut with a decoy indole.

That picture is of poor quality. Maybe I'm missing something but I couldn't see the blue spots. If you could add some more light to the room, or get a blacklight, we may be able to help further.

looks like a lovely bunch of lovely stuff, try one of both (in separate sessions) the blurry blue and the fuzzy less blue and let us know! to me it looks lovely.

After seeing the image I managed to get the gcms and lcms done, it's turns out it is 1p-lsd! ??
No way you can find anything conclusive about dose or see it actually is not 1p without sending it to e.c.
Afaik e.c can NOT tell the dosage of lysergamines analogs. They can for regular LSD but not these new compounds.
Hope that helps.

some of my 1p is blueish, and some is much less blueish from purchases on different dates
I think it is the same strength (?? maybe something to check??)

I've only taken 1p twice. The first time I had a 2x tab sample that was slightly blue tinted, I took both tabs and loved it enough to want a lifetime supply for myself and my wife. When the sheet came, my wife and I jumped off the deep end by eating 3x of the white tabs, snorted about 45mg of 2CB in small bumps throughout the trip, 100mg oral MDMA, and a case of 50 whippits.

We took the 1P first tho and let it develop before we started adding on. It definitely did not seem like the white tabs were under dosed and felt like 300ug of good ole LSD. It got kind of hard towards the end to differentiate what we were feeling, as we were doing bumps of 2CB like it was candy. Had an amazing experience and up there with the hardest I've ever tripped in my adult life. Fun times strong +++ loved that combo super intense!

Paintings came to life, morphing and evolving shamelessly, without any regard to the laws of physics. Musical enhancement was so freaking cool! I could hear every instrument separately, but yet together... hard to put into words but I think that was my favorite part. My pupils were huge, I remember gettting lost in my reflection in the mirror for a while, my face morphing into a ninja with black headwrap 3D kaleidoscope montage. Next day I felt a little tied but with a lovely afterglow, being at work sucks less after my "attitude adjustment" hehe

Last edited: