Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1P-LSD + Cannabis

Iron Lungs

Greenlighter
Hi guys

I had an extremely intense experience over the weekend and at the time it made me quite anxious

I posted a thread a number of weeks ago as I was worried that I had spoilt the magic

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/774405-Wow-Factor

So I took the advice and I waited, it had been four or five weeks since the last time and I felt in the right mind set to give it another go

The set and setting were just the same as all the previous times

I took 100ug of 1P-LSD around 11pm and I wasn't expecting it to be as strong as the previous times. I had been taking 200ug however that was only with a one week break so looking at the tolerance chart (assuming 1P-LSD has the same tolerance profile as LSD-25) a 120% tolerance after a week meant it was theoretically like I had taken 166ug the previous times

It started working as it always does and I remember thinking this is weak, I was thinking it felt like a microdose and around 00:30 I was considering taking a bit more however the time was getting a bit late so I decided against it

The trip got quite a bit more intense, a lot more intense than I ever imagined 100ug could and I remember reading in the 1P-LSD thread about someone else who had the same experience with the same tabs just seeming more powerful, it just felt too intense for 100ug compared even to the first time I ever did it

I have never had a real bad trip, worst its ever got was a few moments of worry during one when I thought I had gone mad and would never come down but it passed within five minutes and its apparently quite common to think like this when you are inexperienced. I have spent quite a bit of time reading about good and bad experiences in order to educate myself which I think everyone should do as I feel this gives you the tools to help limit any bad experience but hey what do I know

During the trip I was sat in the chair and I was all of a sudden reminded of a previous trip, it was crazy as out of the blue bang, I could remember details that I had never thought about since and it was like I was there!, I had the same emotions and it was quite intense feeling like OMG I didn't expect that however it was quite fun, there was no negative side or bad feeling it was just like wow I never experienced that before, that was fukin trippy just how powerful the memory was

I was reminded about the previous trips and how LSD made me realise that I was a part of humanity, its made me closer to my friends and family and I am now always trying to be a nice person, this is probably my most favourite thing about LSD because it really hit it home to me what it means to be a human and how you are the experiences you have and the people you know very powerful thing this realisation was for me and I love it

Now everything was great, I really enjoyed it

1P-LSD for me has always lasted about six or seven hours and I have always been able to go straight to sleep after seven hours with no problem at all

I have smoked Cannabis for many many years, I love Cannabis and I have an amzing strain that is so special that I never smelled or tasted anything like it its really special, I also love organic growing and I am more educated about Cannabis than any other drug, I enjoy getting stoned probably a little too much if I am honest

Around 4am the trip was levelling out and I thought time for a volcano which I have done many times when tripping and I found a cup of tea and volcano with the best of weed is a very nice thing when tripping

So I had a volcano and felt fine and I remember sitting down at the PC and this enormous rush hit me, it was the most intense head rush I have ever felt in all my life, it felt like an enormous amount of pressure in my head and it was like OMFG wow, but it scared me if I am honest and I started to worry that this intensity couldn't be good for my brain, I remebered reading a trip report where some kid had took (a high dose) LSD smoked some weed and then got into some thought loops and basically he ended up with what seemed like PTSD and was getting help, it didnt sound nice and it made me anxious that I had done the same, I don't think this was a bad trip at all it was just anxiety and worry about why I have never experienced this before as I have had many a volcano when tripping but nothing remotely close to this enormous head rush

I have never in my life had an anxiety attack and I never appreciated what an anxiety attack was and it really hit it home to me how fukin about with your brain with these substances is a serious thing, I thought I knew this and I did but its more serious than I had given it credit for and it made me more anxious

I actually had to do something to try and occupy my mind and I normally start fukin about in my lab with electronics which I always found fun but I couldn't concentrate and my patience was running really thin, windows crashed and I was like OMFG, got to get out of this

My missus had been nagging about the washing machine not draining and I felt the urge to get it going!, it was actually a great thing to settle my mind so I cracked on and fixed the pump and started doing the washing!, I never in 34 years done a single load of washing but the time was ripe!

My missus got up around seven am and she looked at me and was like how many have you had!, it had been 8 hours and in previous experiences I was asleep at this point but I just couldn't shake the anxiety, I just knew that there was no way I was going to be able to sleep with my head whizzing like it was and this was so different to other experiences, I was worried that massive head rush had done some sort of damage

My girlfriend went to work and I chilled out watching some TV and I tried to sleep but I just couldn't, I didnt dare smoke any more cannabis which is the first time in my life I ever said that

I finally went to bed around 1pm and it still took a while to settle, I slept for about six hours and when I got up I felt a bit rough and my brain felt like it had been through the most intense experience of its life and a rest was in order

I feel great today and I don't believe I have actually damaged myself and I am sure everything is going to be just finme but its been a lesson at just how unpredictable taking psychedelics are

Has anyone else experienced this crazy head rush when mixing Cannabis with LSD?, before this happened I had thought people who have bad dos with mixing these two are not very experienced with Cannabis but I was so wrong on this

Thanks for reading