• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides 1p-LSD, best time of day to take it?

Denisovan

Bluelighter
Curious what you guys think the best time of day is to trip on 1p-LSD or other lysergamides.

I have always preferred tripping through the night. The world is asleep and the darkness is like a blanket. I love navigating by the glow of lights, and having the option to go completely dark.

However I just read someone say they prefer to do it as the sun comes up and... damn. That sounds really good too. Go up with the sun, go down with the sun. However this seems much more suited for an outdoors trip which is difficult for me at the moment. I really don't like to be around other people when I trip and my area is full of people.

What do you guys like to do?

Mostly night time because i take at least 3 + tabs everytime i trip which means no one is going to call me while im peaking at 4 am lol.

But i have also done day trips where i dose at 7 am and get to sleep at night.

Day trips are magical aswell,

during my college days, i would night trip and walk around the empty campus and streets smoking j peaking hard as fuck getting lost in the river of fractals smoking up in the park on heavy doses lol. Was wild times, getting lost in loops, most intense walks back to my house at the peak of the trip requring all my mental willpower.

it says on psych-wickipedia that 1p-lsd lasts 8-12 hours, but i feel like it can lasts for upward to like 18 going being pretty strong, but i'm also a bit sensative to some drugs and i think that i smoke weed might prolong my trip so maybe i'm tripping longer than most... but pretty much take it in the middle of the night, you'll still probably be feeling around morning and wanting to be awake. take it in the late morning or afternoon and you'll still be feeling it into the night...

i personally just take it when i wake up because it lasts so long if i take it when i've been awake for a full day it's gonna keep me up for so long it's gonna mess up my sleep schedule.. i find the visuals and the body high to be a little stronger when i'm well rested,

it says on psych-wickipedia that 1p-lsd lasts 8-12 hours, but i feel like it can lasts for upward to like 18 going being pretty strong, but i'm also a bit sensative to some drugs and i think that i smoke weed might prolong my trip so maybe i'm tripping longer than most... but pretty much take it in the middle of the night, you'll still probably be feeling around morning and wanting to be awake. take it in the late morning or afternoon and you'll still be feeling it into the night...

i personally just take it when i wake up because it lasts so long if i take it when i've been awake for a full day it's gonna keep me up for so long it's gonna mess up my sleep schedule.. i find the visuals and the body high to be a little stronger when i'm well rested,

I’ve always felt certain batches of LSD could last well past 12hrs too. Not like peaking but I’ve definitely had trips where at 12hrs I’m still 25%. Those trips usual last 16-18hrs total.

My very first LSD trip I was still going hard 12hrs in. I remember thinking it would be a good idea to watch the sunrise but couldn’t find a spot that satisfied me so kept looking until I realized the sun was well into the sky lol.

-GC

The best LSD experience I ever had involved peaking while watching the sun set. I like to think the transition to day/night helps the trip if you witness it.

I usually like to take it around 4pm, and plan on no sleep until the next night.