• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos 1mg flubromazolam + 50mg heroin safe?

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
I've had f-lam before on the order of 0.5mg but am wondering if it's safe to take 1mg with 50mg of 50% purity heroin with no tolerance?

why on earth would you want to do that
1mg flubromazolam is a blackout dose as it is. 50mg of heroin with no tolerance is also a terrible idea on its own (depending on your ROA). Combining the two? Only if you've called an ambulance before you take it lol

why on earth would you want to do that
1mg flubromazolam is a blackout dose as it is. 50mg of heroin with no tolerance is also a terrible idea on its own (depending on your ROA). Combining the two? Only if you've called an ambulance before you take it lol
The f-lam tabs I have are 0.5mg but feel underdosed so reckon I could handle 2. Plus my H isn't 100% pure and probably nothing close to 50% either. More like 20%ish. I easily railed 50mg without feeling like wanting to puke. Wanna try get the most outta the h.

Benzos in combination with heroin are just a recipe for disaster and they actually reduce the euphoria ime . Antihistamines like promethazine are way safer if you want to nod harder or even hash or weed.

Doing either of these things on their own won't kill you - i assumed you were talking IV heroin, insufflated less risky if you've no tolerance. Combining them though? You've just invented a teleportation machine that takes you straight to the hospital (if you're lucky!), to paraphrase the dear departed foolsgold. f-lam seems to be one of the benzos that makes people more prone to pac-man syndrome so there's no guarantee once you blackout (which doesn't mean passing out necessarily, it means your brain stops encoding any memories - it's why twilight sedation/anaesthesia always involves a decent whack of midazolam) that you won't start eating more of them bc 1. you'll have no conscious control over what you're doing and 2. that whole delusions of sobriety thing. The dose response curve is STEEP, 1mg isn't merely twice as strong as 500mcg. Really, don't even have the heroin in the house if you're gonna do f-lam. Do a search on any of the super potent RC benzos here or on reddit for some nightmare disaster stories