• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides 1D-LSD testing with ehrlich reagent?

Redington

Bluelighter
Does anyone have any actual experience testing 1D-LSD with ehrlich reagent? I know that LSD derivatives are supposed to show up positive but I wanna know if any of you actually tested it and how it turned out.
Mainly asking since 1D-LSD info sources are scarce and ive found none so far that state proper off-lab identification methods.

This is not the answer you request, but i believe it's the best answer:

1. This drug is too new for a knowledge base to exist
2. Testing is generally not a necessity for legal RC's, since there is low incentive to fake them or cut them
(3. Ehrlich reagent should theoretically work on 1D-LSD, judging from a quick glance at the wikipedia page and the molecular structures)

Yeah, well most of the info that ive found on it is anecdotal, so i can never 100% trust what i find. When it comes to RCs even though they are technically legal, the ones who provide them might not be so legit, Ive been scammed before in online shopping so Im skeptical on that front. For some it might seem like overkill, but using a reagent if available is definetly the way to go the way I see it, cause then youd be pretty sure that what you have is indeed a lysergamide, whether 1D-LSD or not.

Oh, I see, my bad.
Wanting confirmation of what one is obtaining.
Geeesh... that is a gnawer to me.

From brief google, it should react the same way albeit slower. Which makes sense, any indolic nitrogen substitutions are going to sterically hinder the reaction of DMAB with the indole. I've really wanted to play around the modified Van Urk reagent, it will actually turn different colors with different indoles while ehrlich pretty much any indole will turn it purple of various shades/intensities