• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

19 yr old death at ASOT 700

game revolving around who can drop the most pills... omg how unconscious, it's almost like who can shot the most heroin, aside instead ending with respiratory depression you get serotonin syndrome... real drugs are not for everyone some should stick with alcohol for making dick contest like that (mmmhhh but one can die from alcohol too, right)

game revolving around who can drop the most pills... omg how unconscious, it's almost like who can shot the most heroin, aside instead ending with respiratory depression you get serotonin syndrome... real drugs are not for everyone some should stick with alcohol for making dick contest like that (mmmhhh but one can die from alcohol too, right)
Young and dumb. It's a shame authorities don't focus more on education and harm reduction then restriction and penalities.

A collection of not so desirable symptoms it seems :

... Moderate intoxication includes additional abnormalities such as hyperactive bowel sounds, high blood pressure and hyperthermia; a temperature as high as 40 °C (104 °F) is common in moderate intoxication. The overactive reflexes and clonus in moderate cases may be greater in the lower limbs than in the upper limbs. Mental changes include hypervigilance or insomnia and agitation.[1] Severe symptoms include severe increases in heart rate and blood pressure that may lead to shock. Temperature may rise to above 41.1 °C (106.0 °F) in life-threatening cases. Other abnormalities include metabolic acidosis, rhabdomyolysis, seizures, renal failure, and disseminated intravascular coagulation; these effects usually arising as a consequence of hyperthermia.[1][3]

The final symptom can be eventually death.

From wikipedia.
Not something you want

i've seen some overdoses at raves, and it's not a pretty sight to see when you are rolling on mdma. RIP

I have unfortunately seen several people who later died at raves/festivals. It is not fun watching someone be face down in the dirt surrounded by cops and emts, especially if you are on mdma or psychs.

Even on occasions when I don't consume any MDMA, I always carry my camel pack full of water and electrolytes at festivals just in case someone needs some hydration.

We gotta look out for each other, especially the younger kids that have no clue what they are doing.

We gotta look out for each other, especially the younger kids that have no clue what they are doing.
This. I feel like the youth doesn't even know that mdma is the chemical everybody really wants. With proper harm reduction available things like this would be much less likely to happen. Not to be a dick but who in their right mind would have a dose off in the first place?? let alone with untested chemicals.

"a game to see who could take the most pills" did he win?.......what it sounds like to me is that he purposely overdosed. Just like the girl at Ezoo that "took six mollies all at once".....what do people expect to happen wihen the knowingly take 5-10x the standard dosage of a deadly drug. Its not a mistake, its not an accident. these people seem to know exactly what they are doing in terms of overdosing and choose to do it anyways.

legalization and regulation wiill unfortunately not prevent such deaths, probably would lead to more of them. If the government had pharmaceutical lab grade mdma for sale dosed to exactly 120mg for safe usage....you know that these people would still shove 8 of them down their face at once. And if they don't die then drink 10 beers and drive home and kill someone. I don't really have much sympathy for them, they ARE the reason that even medical doctors with genius IQs aren't allowed to do mdma in their own home on a friday evening with all the safety precaution in the world....sometimes "all men created equal" can ruin it for those that are exceptionally responsible.

potentially deadly recreational drugs will just never be legal unless they only become legal for those who deserve the privlege.

I remember being young stupid and wreckless....but not to the point where I would purposely take deadly amounts of drugs on purpose....i'd rather enjoy my high taking a single dosage. call me crazy, always have been always will be I guess.

Unfortunately, I've seen people take heroic doses of lots of different drugs. Fortunately, none of them got seriously hurt or died.

Still not the way to do it. But the EDM scene has a lot of these types at big events...

Afaik it wasn't clear what were in the pills though. Seems like the party got raided too. Probably one nail in the coffin right there for mainstream edm events.

Nothing to do with the drug or the scene - stupidity rules. (pick drug - pick scene - take a lethal dose = overdose). Asshole.

Sure, taking drugs is dangerous--especially for the naive, ignorant, and reckless--but skydiving, flying a plane, driving a car, swimming, water skiing, playing contact sports, snow skiing, and rock climbing are also dangerous. The only difference is that, for some reason, taking recreational drugs is illegal and often punished with draconian penalties such as long prison sentences and criminal records that preclude the person who gets one from ever getting a really good job, except maybe as "self-employed."

Id venture to say the fact that it was trance music contributed.
id probably die too if you made me listen to that trash on drugs.

I enjoy jungle as well. No reason to
Insult a genre your not into. I can agree that trance has changed throughout the years, but
To call it trash....idk. A music lover IMO can respect different art forms presented in different formats, even if you don't like.

For some reason, I can´t download that..
I´ll keep trying..