19, 120lbs, considering steroids.... (pic inside)

cute duck face. have fun getting gang-raped in prison when you get busted for steroids. your gonna be the bottom. lol jk

I will add something simple to this conversation. If you can't bring a muscle to complete failure in 20 minutes or less, you're doing it wrong. If you don't sleep at least 8 hours a night, you are doing it wrong. If you are under 24 ( peak test levels ) and are considering AAS, you are doing it wrong. If you don't know what FSH, LH, IGF, etc etc etc are, don't start, get a nice big thick endocrinology book and start reading. If I asked you what 17aa is and you couldn't answer, back to that endocrinology book. Also, spreading HIV and other diseases from AAS injecting, this isn't a pin party where you share needles, if you know what you're doing you use the needle once and discard it. I could write a 50000 word essay on the subject but I have a feeling it would be mocked, so why bother. You're young, focus on school and get a good education....sure continue training and get yourself a proper diet and use what you have, don't start AAS at your age.

Do what you need to do to fulfil your dreams bro, but remember that steroids won't do much without a truck load of food. You need to train yourself to eat a tonne of food - that will be the most important component.