• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

15mg oxycodone and .5 xanax

nor'easter

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, Ilfor the last 10 years I’ve been dealing with oxycodone. I knew a buddy with a script for the 30mg pills. I would grab 10-15 a month and that was that. He unfortunately passed away so I had nothing. But over the last 6 months I’ve been grabbing 15mg oxycodone from a family friend. They’re real pharma, I even bring him to the pharmacy on occasion to pick them up. I also have a small script if Xanax, just .25mg pills. I’ve got myself a little bit of a habit going on. not huge but enough. I’ll take between 60-75 mgs threw out the day. really trying to stop..BUT we know how it goes sometimes. Anyway, I scooped 6 yesterday and only left myself one for today. I just ate the oxy. You think I could take .5 of Xanax to make myself feel a bit better? I’ve always refrain from mixing the downers. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

I've done the same, (15mg oxy) with 1 mg ativan instead, low doses. You should be fine but really start with one of those xanz and see how you feel. Personally don't like benzos at all but you should be safe as long as you don't throw anything else on there. Really the best advice is not to do it. Both are cns depressants, but I really can't talk.

Yeah I think you should be OK. But you already know there is a danger and have been warned..
I really do not see this being a problem it would be different if you were benzo/opioid naive and popped 2-4mg of Xanax then that might be a bit on the uh oh side in my opinion. But everyone's body and tolerance level is different...does .25 Xanax do anything at all for you alone? If it does then dont't or proceed with caution or wait a few hours after your last oxy..in fact should probably save the Xanax for withdrawal or when you are without anyhow.